Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

I agree with you, but is it wrong that I if this bid was successful, that the result would be this narrative type would come back to bite the president back on his behind…

I’m going to say it in this thread,

In case you don’t know it, I appreciate you guys challenging me. In our discussions, sometime you expose me to new information , context I haven’t considered before and I appreciate the opportunity to grow in the way I see the world or see new contexts (even If I don’t agree with them)! No matter how heated the thoughts, or ideals shared I feel I’m a better person having my preconception challenged and transformed or hardened via critical logic or new data.

Check this dude out, and the sites in his bio.
Check out Agent Paul Hall (@army530ab): https://twitter.com/army530ab?s=09

Totally insane stuff… He’s got his own “Catholic” church. For those in the know… You can’t just start your own Catholic Church. Oh, he’s also got a… Mercenary business?

This dude is, seriously, gonna be one of these nuts who murders a ton of people.

And he’s not fake. He’s a real dude. Seems like he’s basically a handyman in Marion Ohio. Presumably he does of jobs when he’s not being a priest and informing covert ops.

Seriously, this dude is going to kill people.

His 500 posts of something and the same exact picture of himself is totally sane and normal.

Edit: He literally thinks Democrats are demons. Literally.
Twitter needs some sort of method to alert authorities.

You’re trying to tell me he’s not fake, but come on!

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy?

Except without the Overlook’s influence.

Someone hasn’t set his Nike shoes on fire yet.

Yeah, this is normal

What’s weird is they were put up by the homeowner, who is Jewish. It is hard to understand. The homeowner is feuding with the HOA, which is not hard to understand, since HOAs can be difficult.

What the…

Trumpalos believe this guy over the MSM?

They believe anyone who tells them what they want to hear. Anyone. Seriously, if Don Lemon suddenly started rooting for Trump they’d welcome him with open arms.

They all became big Kayne fans overnight.

This is my surprised face