Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

The articles cover the context. The messages where they said they even got the black kid to throw up. The parents who said stop because they knew what was happening, the one kid who was uncomfortable and didn’t put his hand up at all, references the others as bullies… are you sure it’s everyone else who doesn’t have the context or is it you?

I think it’s more in the vein of Austin Powers’ “That’s a man, baby!”

Because this is everybody’s job.

Next question?

This might be the case if we did not already have direct testimony from one of those in the photo that refutes this theory. This was planned and we know this by those who were there.

Do I believe the participants should get death threats?
No, I do not.
Do I believe that these kids were most likely just privileged morons acting as such?
Yes, I do.
However if colleges were to pull admissions, scholarships were revoked and these morons (in my best Judge Rinder voice) were to feel some ostracism it would be fitting punishment. After all, ostracism is one of the very first things that Nazis did once they were in power to scapegoat others.

Fuck that shit. Destroy those little c*nts lives for good. Destroy these little Nazi shits as an object lesson. You CAN’T normalise or excuse any step on the road to fascism. This is about the greater good, these cockroaches need to be thrown to the wolves. Fuck them, their parents, the school staff, all need to pay the price to show 325m people it’s not acceptable in any way.

But wait, if we call these people Nazis, they might get upset and actually become Nazis, right?

Or whatever that ridiculous argument was.

What about these Nazis angry white men (trying not to upset anyone with unfair liberal labels)?

At least it’s just Khol’s, I don’t shop there anyway.

Kohl’s? More Like Krauts, am I right? Down with the Kaiser! 54-40 or fight!

Stop being so bigoted. Take a look at this.

How can you all be sure these are Nazis? It’s November, maybe they were just cold and this was the nearest combustible material?

Plenty of people burn things, that doesn’t make them Nazis. Only calling them Nazis makes them Nazis.

Looks like we need to stop an epidemic of people burning railroad crossing signs.

Probably just a bad angle. Maybe they were mid-something else. Unfortunate, really.

Looks like the photographer had just asked that guy for directions to the nearest store with a fire extinguisher, too.

Trump needs more orange. And the flag should just be a black toothbrush mustache.

Well, the idea is that all the flags are taking the place of Hitler moustaches.

Kansas official, during an actual official hearing, tells a black woman that he’s a member of the master race, and that she’s got a gap in her teeth.

Isn’t he telling her that they’re both part of the master race (of gap-toothed people) because they both have gaps in their teeth?