Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Van Dyke looks like a piece of tenderized ass meat.

Watch yer mouth, thatā€™s the master race yer talkinā€™ about.

I guess the trial of the a-hole who plowed his car into the counterprotestors in Charlottesville is getting started. I hope the guy gets 30 years minimum.

Whatā€™s the charge, vehicular manslaughter?

Murder, I believe, per NPR this morning.

I think so, and also something that sounded like ā€œmalicious woundingā€ per the radio story I heard.

Iā€™m finding this article very interesting regarding those who turn to extremism, and those who donā€™t:

If the article is going to leave me unsatisfied Iā€™m not sure I should bother reading it.

Itā€™s the journey, not the destination ;)

They were originally going to title it ā€œThis Weird Truthā€¦ā€ but had an attack of conscience.

Fill up on bread first. Itā€™s free.

That was really good, thanks for sharing.

Racial Conservatives at work

Also highly knowledgeable.

Wait, did both of you read the article? There werenā€™t hate signs, but trying to say that things havenā€™t changed much in Mississippi if they vote in woman who is a KKK platinum card member.

I donā€™t know why ABC News labeled them ā€œhateā€ signs. Iā€™d call them more like ā€œeducational signsā€.

Or a sign of things to come.

I thought the point was that the attorneys are treating this (ironic nooses or not) as a ā€œpotential hate crimeā€ and are looking to punish the protesters for intimidation.

Itā€™s a hate crime to remind people why lynching has a particularly strong and evil past in this country? Thatā€™s ridiculous. Itā€™s not even intimidation. Intimidation is when they hang nooses without signs or with actual threats.

Because Twitter banned herā€¦

Itā€™s apparently already over.

Donā€™t forget, Loomer is Jewish, and when she joined Gab she got a not-so-pleasant welcome from the religiously conservative people there.