Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Agreed it was a dumb meme. There were plenty of other things he could have used as an example.

You, sir, are a straight up idiot if you donā€™t get that the Democratic Party in the US underwent a fundamental transformation during the 20th Century. Hint: current Dems are not 1870 or even 1950s Southern Dems.
But then what am I expecting from someone who repeats these stupid talking points on cue.

Not sure why youā€™d try to debate someone who hates democracy and freedom and is giddy at the idea of destroying them.

I know, as I wrote, what can I expect.

No, the Democrats are still using racial politics and hate to benefit themselves politically. Itā€™s the same identity politics. The tactics are the same, itā€™s just that the target has changed. Smollett and Covington were both political and racial smears that the Democrats media enablers could not jump on fast enough.

Fact: If the Republican party ever got rid of their racists, theyā€™d never win another national election.

Fact: Google Steve King.

Fact: White Nationalism is Identity Politics.

Fact: Check-mate.

If those idiot Naziā€™s had any brains, theyā€™d convert to Islam so that they could carry on with their Jew-hate with impunity, like Ilhan and Farrakhan.

LOL

MAGA country seems to bear a striking resemblance to Nigeria. LOL

Dude, didnā€™t you read my comment? It was check-mate. The game is over at check-mate. You lost. My ELO rating went up and yours went down.

But seriously, even in when you are writing in your own defense you agree that your party has the white supremacists and the naziā€™s in it. Take a moment to think about that. Why do the white supremacists and the nazis feel so comfortable in the republican party? (hint: ā€œgood people on both sidesā€. The GOP is the party of white supremacy, from top to bottom).

And as counter weight to one of the screaming, torch wielding rightist mobs, you offerā€¦ 2 tweets from one congress lady saying that AIPIC lobbies for Israelā€™s interests. Which duh. Can you see how one of these things is different from the other?

Let me know, oh Grandmaster, when Trump is posing for photos with David Duke. Heh.

What kind of mentally deficient idiot takes Trump seriously? Thatā€™s the question.

Great, Iā€™m glad then that we both agree that the naziā€™s and white supremacists are in the Republican party. Thatā€™s a common foundation that we can work from.

For your picture, any idea what year it was taken? Did fox news fill in you in on that? Any idea when the last time was when Farrakhan played even a minor role in US politics? Have any notable Democrats rejected and denounced Farrakhanā€™s support since then? Has Fox news itself, perhaps, played some role in spreading anti-Semitism? What dates did that happen on? (hereā€™s a hint for the last question)

This is the political equivalent of watching a rabies patient progress, ainā€™t it?

At some point, admitting error involves admitting such a large number of critical moral compromises, that it conflicts with basic notions about oneā€™s own existence.

ā€œIf this is evil then all of those things i already agreed to go along with would be evil, but that canā€™t be, because Iā€™m not an evil person.ā€

The problem is that this leads to a progressively deeper and deeper compromise of oneā€™s morality and ethics, once you are ā€œpot committedā€ in this way. The person at the beginning of the process wouldnā€™t even recognize the person at the end.

There nothing really that prevents someone from finally admitting error, as simply being wrong isnā€™t evil on its own. But itā€™s still not easy.

I think he likes being evil.

Some people just suck.

Remember anti-Semitism is bad when Democrats are involved, but when itā€™s Republicans, hey, look at those Democrats!