Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

It’s absolutely disgusting that Christians have been silent regarding this. It just goes to show what a fucking barbaric religion it is. How can our communities be safe when we allow these Christian animals to run free? How are we supposed to keep our kids safe when we just let any Christian enter the country??? Shameful.

This hate must stem from self-loathing, right? I mean, clearly, Jeremy Christian is one of them born against Christians.

According to one of those I was a neo-Nazis / white supremacy but reformed guys, it is a self-loathing, the ability to take your shortcomings and blame someone else for them.

It usually is. I’ve known some white power folks in my time and they’re usually scummy guys just barely scraping by because of their various mistakes and failures. Someone comes along and tell them they’re special and better than other people and they eat it up. If only the cops would leave them alone and go after those dirty black people, things would be better.

I love how he wants to kill all Christians who don’t believe in peace and love. Um, well, …

The stabbings will continue until the love of your fellow man improves.

Seriously though those two guys are heroes to stand up against disorder and give their lives for what is right. S!

Does this happen if Trump doesn’t?

Fuck it, I’m clicking on imaginary Like buttons for these last few posts. There. And again. Again. There we go.

http://resistancereport.com/news/neo-nazis-announce-nationwide-anti-muslim-march-just-days-horrific-hate-crime/

Wow looking at Chuck Woolery’s feed is like wading through chest deep sewage. He is one fucked up dude.

A lovely specimen of racial and cultural superiority. Surely such a noble visage will sway many to his cause!

Free Speech or Die. Lovely.

This guy is a loon. I live in portland, and reading the Oregonian articles, I am quickly coming to the conclusion that this guy is just a fucking loon whose proclivities happened to coincide with some of the hate groups.

He has no known address & is listed as homeless.

We are fortunate he was not smart enough to be another Tim McVeigh.

Not according to the Tweet storm on of my friends re-posted on Facebook today.* Apparently white people praising their heroism are only trying to distances themselves from the crime itself in which they are complicit by virtue of the race they were born into. Their energy would be better spent protecting marginalized people rather than tending to their own self-images by praising people who are willing to stand up to hatred and intolerance. I don’t know… The fucking post infuriated me because it minimized the sacrifice these folks were willing to make and called into question the motives of anyone who would admire or praise that heroism.

*It wasn’t my friend’s Tweet storm. They just read it somewhere and thought it was worth sharing.

There is a lot of love, charity and forgiveness on evidence in those Tweets!

My greatest fear is that people see such a rare ramification of trying to diffuse and neglect to do so in the future.

Those people who stood up were heroes. It is incredibly sad that this crazy loser even existed. It’s not like the guy was just a right wing nut job - with all his priors, it would have been prudent to lock him up for good.

You know, who knows anymore. I’ve always said the problem with social media is that every voice is given equal credence, but with Looneybat #25,608, frankly, I honestly don’t care what they have to say, and really should no one else. The post is coming almost from a place that’s believable but bleh, who cares, it might be trying to rile people up, it might be fake, it might be a kid, who knows.

I always get frustrated when I read articles about “are you surprised that people are saying bad things about this subject I care so deeply about?!” and present as evidence a couple of rando no-like tweets. I don’t think people should necessarily have to build up a thick skin and I know asking people to suck it up is part of the problem, but at the same time… randos gunna rando.