Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

I think the “can’t make that up” part is that there are people that believe it. That’s the way I took it, though I see your angle is technically correct. Which, as we know, is the best kind of correct.

I think this fits here.

In the Richmond Times Dispatch, R. David Cox wrote that “For white supremacist protesters to invoke his name violates Lee’s most fundamental convictions.” In the conservative publication Townhall, Jack Kerwick concluded that Lee was “among the finest human beings that has ever walked the Earth.” John Daniel Davidson, in an essay for The Federalist, opposed the removal of the Lee statute in part on the grounds that Lee “arguably did more than anyone to unite the country after the war and bind up its wounds.” Praise for Lee of this sort has flowed forth from past historians and presidents alike.

This is too divorced from Lee’s actual life to even be classed as fan fiction; it is simply historical illiteracy.

White supremacy does not “violate” Lee’s “most fundamental convictions.” White supremacy was one of Lee’s most fundamental convictions.

https://twitter.com/mindthet/status/872924110870982656

Ladies, I hear they’re single.

Can I hire Chuck Norris…shit…Steven Seagal…shit…War Machine…shit…fucking someone to punch that whole shit right in the face?

Of course Trump is on there twice.

https://twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/874019528925171712

That is a wonderful thing

This is fine.

OK, so if you assume that the people kicking him out are indeed nazis, this is scary.

But I was heartened! Heartened, I say, by the very last bit of yelling you hear in this video. “Get that nazi bastard out of here!”

If those people identified as nazis, they wouldn’t shout that (unless it was a very subtle ironic joke). I don’t think they identify as nazis. I don’t think this is “the real nazis throw this nazi joker out”, it looks more like “real muricans who think dressing in military garb and carrying around assault rifles is patriotic” are throwing out a guy who is trying to push nazi memes.

Sure, it’s a whole lot of scary things, but maybe the people throwing out the nazi can be reasoned with.

Probably wrong though. :P

They don’t consider themselves Nazis. They’re just white nationalists. Totally different thing, everyone knows Nazis are bad guys.

It looks like a Star of David on one of his posters so he might be the Nazi. On the other hand I thought I heard someone say “agitator” so maybe they think he’s a plant and the reason they want him gone isn’t for his politics.

Very glad my family doesn’t live in Florida.

christ. If that guy ends up killing anyone the judge should be charged with felony murder.

Alt-right douchebag-bro sends pepe meme to a reporter while she is sitting at an airport terminal.
She finds him and exposes him.
He thinks that is unfair.

Folks are like, “Wow, how did you find him?”

Look at him. He is a manifestation of the stereotypical alt-right douche.

I don’t want to judge a book by its cover or anything, but in the case the book kind of has douchecanoe scrawled all over the front of it.