Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

These folks just finished a documentary about Kanye, and they’ve decided they aren’t releasing it, because they don’t want to amplify his hate.

That second paragraph.

So everyone is like “Ye is not a real name?” Not that I care, it’s a stupid name, but it’s kind of noticeable that Ye is his name when we’re playing and being stupid but when things are serious and serious people are talking it goes back.

A lot of it is that I forget and so does nearly all of media.
Also he did it a year ago, while a crazy person.
His business associates often don’t use it a lot of the time.
His political allies don’t use it.
His Twitter handle is KanyeWest.

All that said I do get what you’re saying.

Saying nothing because I do not care at all for the genre he works in, so though I did not see the appeal
or understand the moniker of ‘genius’ applied, I refrained and let people who do care for and know his chosen genre speak of his talent unchallenged.

Which was fine as long as he wasn’t an actual crazy person. Let people like things and all that.

But then he became a crazy idiot (always was?) and so that generosity is rescinded.

It’s this the Kanye west thread? I feel like he’s in a bunch. But anyway, I dug up this old gem.

My favorite part of that clip is the director having to throw it to Chris Tucker to try and regain some dignity to the proceedings.

https://twitter.com/wildswan/status/1585014222798622720

If the shoe fits.

But according to my FB friends, Adidas is still supporting “biological males in female sports”, among the evils they haven’t gotten around to cancelling ye(t). Reject Nazis, ok… but ladies with big shoulders, AW H*LL NO!

Will he change his name again to Yeet! ?

Well, there’s the danger that he might actually learn something, so…

Holy crap, I do not understand the trainers market. Apparently Kanye was plausibly responsible for EUR 1.8bn of Adidas revenue and half of its profits.

Damn. Even I didn’t know that, and I work for a rival company.

And yes, sneakerheads are… a thing.

JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU WHO RUNS EVERYTHING!

Womp womp.

Turns out this was the right thread and then some for him.

Hitler cared about Black people… maybe not in the way Kanye west would like though.

So KW has been mentally ill for a long time. Film at 11.

"“He would praise Hitler by saying how incredible it was that he was able to accumulate so much power and would talk about all the great things he and the Nazi Party achieved for the German people,” the individual told CNN.”

It’s Kanye, so I’d guess there’s at least a 50% chance he honestly doesn’t know how that story ends.

7 years bad luck…