Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

I still can’t believe the POTUS, the actual POTUS, said there were some “fine people” on the side of the Nazis and Neo-Confederates.

I mean, it should not come as a complete surprise, given his record, but come on. The President is a Nazi sympathizer? No one could write a work of fiction is absurd, its so unbelievable.

Maybe some super old Jewish man with an involuntary tattoo on his arm will shoot him or something.

Though this situation is unfunny, one funny thing about that show is that the bad guys were the hidden lizard people a lot of neocons conspiracy about. Ha!

https://twitter.com/drivenbyboredom/status/897512358087733248

1. Okay, it’s time to talk about the Juggalo March On Washington. This is a real thing that is happening on September 16th.
  2. People are already laughing at it and think the march is a joke but if you care about civil rights you might want to take it seriously.
  3. Juggalos are marching on Washington because the FBI classified juggalos as a gang.
  4. Anyone who as spent five minutes trying to understand juggalos would see they aren’t a gang. It’s an insane notion.
  5. It’s like saying the KISS Army is a gang or Deadheads or anything els. It’s fucking silly as hell.
  6. However, this gang classification has serious as impact for juggalos who tend to be poor and undereducated already.
  7. Here are some real life impacts that the juggalo gang classification has had.
  8. People have lost their jobs because of juggalo tattoos. They have lost custody battles.
  9. People have been dishonorably discharged from the military for gang tattoos.
  10. Juggalos have been pulled over for the cops and been searched because ICP stickers are now probable cause.
  11. Juggalos who get arrested for non-violent offenses are treated as gang members and added to gang lists.
  12. This all might seem hilarious to you but people are having their lives ruined over a tattoo they got of their favorite band in high school.
  13. So if you give a fuck about justice you should give a fuck about this.
  14. Liberal s should get on board because it is a civil rights issue and conservatives should get on board because it’s government overreach.
  15. Long story short, take the Juggalo March on Washington seriously. It’s more important than you think. End of thread.

From a U.S. History textbook circa 2060:

“The Second Civil War. Part 1: Bleeding Washington. When the Juggalos and the White Supremacists clashed in Washington in 2017, few imagined that it would be the flashpoint that ignited a war that would claim over five million lives…”

It’s also a misdirected backlash to economic change. 40 years of tax policy has been changing their socioeconomic status.

In fairness, those tattoos were on their face.

ur face is on ur face!

Juggalos being classified as a gang is bullshit.

That said… they’re fucking Juggalos, so it’s sort of hard to really care too much.

They are a mob of crazy meth heads who run around with hatchets.
I mean… that’s weird.

But still, I will applaud them fighting with nazis.

How the heck do they identify some one as being in the ICP gang? If I buy a song of theirs on Itunes am I part of the gang? Do I have to have an ICP hat? Do they just ask me if I like ICP during a random police encounter and then detain me?

Furthernore, how did they make this decision? Was it like the mob or MS-13 where they noticed patterns of criminal behavior and applied racketeering charges? Is there some Juggalo crime ring they couldn’t infiltrate and were gathering evidence against?

Making the fans of a music group automatic gang members by law seems like the kind of thing the SC was meant to strike down. I wonder if the Juggalos have approached a member of the SCOTUS bar to represent them…

Probably if you dress up in a ‘redneck clown’ costume with a bunch of others dressed the same they might think you’re with the insane clown posse. Then again, the police in the US are an enigma.

This is a powerful and upsetting take on Nazis that would be better as anything but a Tweet stream.

Ah, no officer, I’m a fan of the Mad Harlequin Coterie. We are not affiliated with those other guys.

New Yorker getting pugnacious.

I think that’s my favorite 2017 cover so far.

Russians don’t like Nazis? Whoda thunk?

You’d be surprised. There were neo-nazis in Moscow when I was there in the 90s. You would think it couldn’t possibly happen, considering how many died in that conflict, but there are shitheads everywhere