Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Reading this thread you’d think ICP has literally only recorded one song ever.

#TriggeredJuggalo

We’re discussing both the magnets song and one or many songs about punching confederate soldiers and/or nazis.

I will add, in the spirit of friendship, that I took (and even done well in) electromagnets classes in college and deep down I have to admit I also have no f’ing clue how magnets work even though I can convince people that I do.

I liked that last line: “with unprecedented candor and strength…” That’s a pretty good way of challenging Trump to do something. I doubt it’ll work though.

Given that the White House and its pundits have already repeatedly stated that Trump was incredibly clear, the clearest ever, no on has ever been more clear, and no one thought he would win Florida, they said he couldn’t get to the 857 votes he won, biggest EC win ever, both sides, many fine people.

I think it can now be scientifically shown not only that the universe is a simulation, but also that the Saints Row team got their hands on the dev tools.

Corker, Romney, all the other GOP commentators demanding Trump to change his behavior can’t be that stupid. They can’t really think that a 71-year old narcissist is likely to, or even capable of changing his personality into something resembling a responsible president.

They know that won’t happen. Their best case is that he settles down and shuts up for a week or three.

An insecure narcissist shut up for a week??!?

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

WTF, George C Wolfe?

Come on now, even our games aren’t as over the top as reality now seems to be.

Plus, The Boss was a pretty kickass President that actually cared about the Earth.

GLOBALIST

Coming up in the next round of the playoffs, MS13 vs NeoNazis. Who will take sides, and which? Stay tuned!

That’s amazingly hilarious.

If Breitbart really does turn on him, he’s in trouble.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-decides-to-get-rid-of-white-house-chief-strategist-stephen-bannon/2017/08/18/98cd5c40-8430-11e7-902a-2a9f2d808496_story.html

I really want this to be true: He didn’t fire Bannon because he’s has a toxic stew of ideas or because he had to throw someone to the wolves after the Charlottesville debacle… but because he can’t stand to share the limelight.

That would surprise me in the least.

I think this is just a ploy. I don’t think Trump and Breitbart are gonna go against each other, as much as I would love to see it happen.

I think you’re right as Bannon has too much invested in this presidency. It will probably be businesss as usual for Breitbart from now and up to the the next round of elections with more shitty memes for its users to share amongst each other. Maybe some cooperation with Sinclair Broadcasting but that could scare off advertisers if they push a white only agenda.