Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

“A Democrat White House”

LOLWUT?! What does that even mean? The White House, even without Bannon, is pretty much as far away as you can get from Democrats right now.

Also, bye-bye Bannon. Hard to believe it took actual Nazis to get an actual Nazi kicked out of the White House.

Is this all a ploy? Is Trump setting up his own Deep State somewhere with all these “fired” advisors?

I mean this isn’t through serious analysis but gut instinct and less informed than pop psychology, but i think Trump feels like he’s just suffered a big loss because of Charlottesville and he doesn’t understand why, but he does know Bannon has been feeding him for months that those white guys were his people and his biggest supporters, and Trump, corpulent and incurious, believed this whole-heartedly. Didn’t I win the election? Aren’t these guys my base? Where’s the groundswell of support for me?

Now Trump has been humiliated because of his support, even half-baked, of those same white guys, and everyone hates him for it, the crowned heads of the GOP have turned on him and his presidency is seriously in jeopardy. Fuck that Bannon guy! he’s thinking to himself.

Trump embraces racists because TRUMP IS A FUCKING RACIST.

I mean, it’s absurd that folks have denied such an obvious thing for so long.

I think Trump is a racist, but he’s more greedy than ideological. He’ll not lift a finger to help and be happy to throw them under the bus… but not if it costs him money.

I expect to see Trump tweeting about the loss of culture at Six Flags soon.

WTF did they have the flag for in the first place?

SIX FLAGS IS ERASING HISTORY!

I guess it was one of the titular “six flags” that flew at the park. They had the US flag, the Confederate flag, one for France, one for Spain, Mexico, and one for The Republic of Texas. They represented every flag that flew over the territory.

Wow, I had no idea. I didn’t even realize that they originated in Texas.

Neither did I until today, and I’ve been to a couple of their parks. I guess I never noticed the flags.

Six Flags was just a “neat” marquee for an amusement park company founded in Texas in 1957 of the “Six Nations” that Texas has been a part of; Spain, France, Mexico, the Republic of Texas, the CSA, and the USA. Texans love their “we were an independent country” history. It’s a Texas thing.

I don’t think it was love of the CSA more than a love of running up the score (we have more flags than you!).

[edit] Damn my slow fingers! Telefrog got there first. I blame this Dell OEM keyboard.

Attention-thirsty conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is in Seattle for some reason*. For the second day in a row, he has been standing on street corners downtown ranting about the global elite’s effort to crash the economy, the CIA’s plans to kill Donald Trump, and how everyone he sees has been brainwashed by HBO comedian John Oliver.

During this morning’s session (a few seconds after Jones decided Seattleites who told him to fuck off are “the biggest cucks on the planet”) a passerby confronted Jones, unscrewed the lid from his to-go mug, and threw coffee in the conspiracy theorist’s face. The action starts around 3:40:

Video:

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/898568874395934721

I dunno, the fact that he asks that you go ahead and skip the first 3:40 of his inane babbling to see “boiling” coffee thrown in his face makes me think this was likely staged.

I don’t know who the guy with the coffee is, but he’s an American hero.

Edit: If it’s real.

Trump doesn’t jack off to First Manassas like some of his constituents do, but he’s probably a racist in a ‘there goes the neighborhood’ sort of way. He’s like the Italians in ‘Do the Right Thing,’ which was made during a precise historical moment that he inhabited (Central Park Five, Bensonhurst, all that).

Yeah. I suspect he’s an amoral @$$hole with latent racist feelings like many his age or older, but nothing burning bright. He just doesn’t care about anyone but himself, his image and wealth, and arguably one or two of his kids.

Fuentes said he thought the event was intended as a demonstration against “immigration, multiculturalism, and post-modernism.”

“The rally was about not replacing white people,” he said.

Public officials handled the event poorly, he said. The police were not allowed to do their jobs properly, making the rally “a total disaster from start to finish,” he said.

Fuentes denied being a white nationalist or a racist, and said he rejects Nazism. He accused the media of using charges of racism as a “way to tell white people to shut up, rather than to say something substantive.”

He called the death of Heather Heyer , the 32-year-old killed when the car drove into the crowd, a “tragedy.” But he also blamed her death on the “normalization of violence on the left.”

“That blood is on the hands of the alt-left,” he said.

So there was supposed to be a rally in Durham, NC.

Lawyer there has been Tweeting all day about it.

TL;DR :Durham heard about it and a shitload of people came down to tell the neo-Nazis/Klan/whoever to get out of their town.
3 roughly people showed at noon, exchanged words and then left. Supposedly big showing at 5 pm, no one seems to be showing up.

Edit:

Nazi rally and counter-protest tomorrow in Austin at the state capitol 10-2. I’m working in a different city and my wife is too worried about violence to take the kids, so my family will sadly not be able to confront this horror in person. If you live in or around Austin and want to let the Nazis know what you think about them, you have that chance.