Neo Nazis and the Alt Right

Schlapp should be thrown out of ACU or whatever it is that runs CPAC. Either he really didn’t know about Milo and is incompetent, or he thought he would get away with it and is an ass. I’m guessing the latter.

This is good stuff. The author of this piece wrote one during the election about attending a trump rally with Milo.

What I think people saw was an emotionally needy Ann Coulter wannabe, trying to make a buck off of the left’s propensity for outrage.

With one sentence, Bill Maher sums up the Milo saga.

but these kids grew up on the Internet, the world’s locker room, where if you can’t see a woman, she doesn’t really exist.

Lot’s of good lines here. Sadly this is literally true for our POTUS too.

straight from the comments section:

Sorry, Milo never represented me or this movement, but nice try. Our goal still remains your complete and total destruction no matter how long it takes, and by whatever means available. Trump is making good on his campaign promises to deport millions of illegals, and when he’s done there hopefully he’ll come for the feminists.

Yeah, maybe Maher should shut up.

Yeah, it’s statutory rape whether it’s a boy or girl. They cannot consent… and it’s scary I remember this case too, barely. Bill is going to get a pass on this because it’s a boy and woman, and that’s just not right. Err I should say did and will.

That was a lengthy read on my phone, but I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the link!

Fucking cheek of that twat Maher, he basically hugged Milos nuts for 30 mins, gave him an easy ride, including comparing him to Chris Hitchens. Neither of them is worthy of comparison to the Hitch.

I don’t have any specific reaction to Maher/Milo, but Maher in general has been insufferable for years and years, if not forever. Bleh.

I love Henry Rollins sometimes.

Maher is an odd one in that he’s quick to lambaste conservatives for being anti-science but yet he’s bat shit crazy when it comes to vaccines. Hell he even had Robert F. Kennedy as a guest awhile back. I remember one cringe worthy moment when his panel gave him a are you that stupid look after he made tangential remark about the dangers of vaccines. Bill averted his gaze and then jumped to the New Rules segment.

Bill Maher is, ultimately, a comedian. He’s not some great genius. He doesn’t know anything about anything to any great depth. In terms of actual knowledge, or ability to argue about things, he’s basically just the same as any other average person who has more than a passing interest in political topics. He just happens to have a TV show.

https://twitter.com/AdamWeinstein/status/834234670342619137

Sometimes?!

He can be a really self-righteous prick.

Yeah, I wanted to leave an opening for shitty behavior. Everyone has done something shitty at one point or another.

He’s a pretty cool dude though, when he’s not being a prick about something.

Does this count? :)

There is no amount of shit that you could dish out on Ann Coulter that would upset me. She deserves everything bad in the world.

Boy, can he ever. Especially with the straightedge stuff. Still, the man speaks against the machine. <3

There actually was a pretty good episode of the Joe Rogan podcast recently with Rollins. He lives a pretty interesting life.