NeoGAF Implodes

Yeah, this part is hot BS right here:

Malka’s statement on Amir0x can be read in full here, which claims nobody knew Amir0x’s real name, an explanation for why it took so long for the board to make an official statement on him. One moderator called that claim “patently false” and “the users knew it was crap.”

Many of the mods and Malka knew who Amir0x was in real life.

She’s a cinematographer in the film industry.

You’re missing the videogames angle. See, he was on the trip looking for his traumatized, semi-autistic brother, and she was trying to find a house.

Saw this over on Reddit, seems a new community is forming later today.

Psh, that’s easy. Everyone knows all you have to do to draw autistic people is drop a box of matches on the ground, they all come running.

Oh, I thought it was called NeoGAY

The ResetERA twitter account already has about 3500 followers and it hasn’t launched yet, just to give you an idea how big GAF was.

An official statement has been put up by Evilore:

Man, i don’t know much about the details here, but going on the offensive in the first paragraph is not a good look.

So were the witnesses in the shower too, or…?

I was under the impression that there no longer is a NeoGAF mod team.

Don’t worry folks, he’s got HD video evidence of the shower incident that proves it all.

Apparently this was on the discord:

Edit: crazy drama post removed
Second Edit: Ok fine, it’s out there anyway: Evilore Statement to mods - Pastebin.com

Ugh…

Boy, he’s throwing the smear campaign kitchen sink at her.

He posted that in the private discord apparently, only to his mods, and it leaked. I think I’m going to delete it. Just feels gross going all TMZ on this stuff.

Oh come on! That post had mythical scientology cultists!

I request to be allowed to read about the cultists.

Wow.

Look, I’m tired and it’s late and I’m on my iPad in bed here, so just pretend I posted the above mentioned explanation here followed up by that one Anchorman “I don’t believe you” jpeg and I think we can call it a night.