Netflix Defenders

Bit of a minor bombshell. Marvel announce Defenders series on Netflix for 2015. First season to feature Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist and Luke Cage. All NY setting. Could this tie in with the Phase III Dr. Strange movie?

Pinch me, I must be dreaming.

Indeed - it is pretty crazy. ;-)

All snarkiness aside, I’m REALLY looking forward to it.

I would’ve killed for the Nighthawk led version.

Damn, why is the search facility on this forum SO CRAP! And/or, why am I SO STUPID! :)

Got a cool teaser on this one, too.

https://youtu.be/wBZtM8q2Z1g

More Stick!!!

I am unreasonably excited by that Defenders teaser.

I found the teaser disappointing, just special effects no footage. After watching the Luke Cage and Iron Fist teasers, I expected some content.

I resemble both of these remarks. I’ve been excited by the idea of a Defenders series since it was first announced, and the good quality of the individual shows thus far has only added to it. But that trailer was just kinda “meh.” Although I will say that I enjoyed the use of Come As You Are as the music.

It’s not that this specific teaser is disappointing, it’s the very existence of teasers that is disappointing. I blame the superhero fans.

senselesswasteofmytime.com

We’re seriously reviewing 60-second teasers?

Well, then my review is that I am still squirming-in-my-chair excited for the Defenders series.

Oh god, now they’ve dubstepped Nirvana. I need one of you guys to come walk on my lawn so I can yell at you to get off it.

Kinda hard to show any content when you haven’t shot anything yet.

I was impressed they actually did have what little footage there was in the Iron Fist trailer.

Haha. Remember when this was going to come out in 2015? Yeah. :(

The shot of him punching the door open is great!

Big Defenders news out of NYCC is that Sigourney Weaver will play the villain. What character she’s playing hasn’t been revealed.

First group image for the Defenders. Also its coming this summer so looks like Netflix is finally going to 3 seasons a year which is needed so there’s not multiple years between seasons of the Marvel shows.

http://static.srcdn.com/slir/w1024-h/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/marvel-defenders-characters.jpg

Kristen Ritter is magical.

That is all.

Someone named “Alexandra” apparently.