Neuroshima Hex - November league

A big welcome to Pastose!

So I promised a small present last week and here it is in the form of numbers!!!
Total

October (Enter Clyve or how Yellow conquered the world)

September (Enter AOD and Moloch rises to heaven)

August (Lucky and Smart but Hereafter was neither)

Edit: I have another chart of my extra games outside of the monthly
League (2 so far).
I also have the original excel file of anyone wants it.
October is not done yet as Clyve haven’t trounced Dave yet :-P.

That’s awesome! Lol “Enter Clyve” should be called “the month people realized how much they hate nets”

I’m really surprised to see steel police doing so poorly.

Thanks hereafter! Really interesting! Everyone should keep in mind the differences from month to month though. Different people play each army differently and can upset the charts dramatically.

I forgot you are living the finals vicariously through me :P. The match will be ours soon my friend insert ridiculous evil laugh

Hey folks, I’m open for challenges.

What is your gamecenter ID?

Like a hungry wolf, hereafter lunges!!

Hereafter, your charts are amazing!

Jungle has YET to beat Yellow.

Dave, keep in mind I could only track wins where the winning party post both teams. Sometimes I read between the lines but (as I’m sure you know) reading 40 pages of posts can be quite not so fun.

So if people post wins this month if they can post both team names or color that’ll be great. It’ll help me to get some more data.

But yeah on paper (Jungle vs Heg), 3 (4 if you count sides) nets, and high initative can be really hard to deal with.

Q: Who can I challenge, and with what team?
A: Anyone you want, and with any team! You do not have to post your challenges; we will assume that if you challenge another player in the league, then the game counts. Winners should report the results in bold, including which teams played in the match.

Updated the FAQ!

It’s pastose

This game needs a Win 8/Metro version so I can play it on my destop.

Move me above the gap!

Dave’s mortal enemies are below the gap. The question is, what did you do to him?

I’m working in a tournament for NH and I’m wondering of there will be any interest?

It will be a succession style team tourney.

I’m hoping for 8-16 people to be involved. So is anyone interested?

I dot know what succession means but I’m in

You should say a bit more about your idea, Hereafter! I’m in (cuz I know your idea).

Pastose knows my weakness!!! Red! Argh…

In Ascension, we call him Pastors. But here will shall call him Pastnose!

jaygittings (Yellow) defeats Pastose (Red)

Was a great game (and not because it was my first QT3 win…well that helped;). Very quick game since we were both on and able to play the entire game in one sitting. Each of us was afraid to start a battle that would put us at a disadvantage. Ended really close (16-14).