New American Godzilla Movie

Fixed that for you.

Well they have to find something to complain about.

To be fair, he is a bit hefty. Look at that freakin’ neck!

He’s been hitting the gym, drinking a lot of protein shakes

So last night one of the commercials came on and one of the characters says “Nature finds a way to correct mistakes” or something like that. Brings further thought that the flying things are an experiment gone wrong and that Godzilla is here to clean up our mess…again.

History shows again and again
How nature points up the folly of men

Oh, no!

Hey, everyone knows Americans are high in saturated fats. That’s what he gets for noshing on too many of us!

The new Godzilla looks a bit like a sumo wrestler. You’d think Japanese viewers would have picked up on that.

Well, maybe if he was wearing his [I]mawashi[/I] OH GOD DO NOT WANT

Come on guys. Fat shaming is always wrong, whether you’re talking about a teenager or a LIVING NUCLEAR FURNACE.

Must be his new American diet.

Let them fight:

— Alan

That’s great, but are they going to show the whole movie piece by piece in these trailers?

Maybe, but thankfully there’s just less than 2 weeks to go.

But man, what a fatty!

— Alan

Poor Zilla, he’s not fat, he’s just big boned! My son and I are pretty hyped up for this one. I don’t see many movies, but this we’ll see opening weekend.

Godzilla vs. the Fleet:

Don’t watch if you don’t want to see anything from this movie.

— Alan

Oh man, I so cant wait.

Reviews are coming in mixed but generally positive. Lots of “characters are shallow but the monster action is amazing” types of comments. Which, let’s face it, is why we watch Godzilla movies anyway :)

This may be the movie that drags me back into theatres for the first time in a few years.

Yeah I’ve read that was well. Which is okay I guess, I mean… you don’t go into a movie called Godzilla and expect a master class in acting.

— Alan

I could watch a Godzilla without any people being involved. All monsters could be cool maybe have humans inferred from tanks and jets artillery etc.

That concept could work. How aware is Godzilla of individual people? We need a monster movie shown only from the monster’s perspective.