New Angeles Forum Game: Capital, CAPITAL!

Pass @Perky_Goth

Pass @soondifferent

I don’t see myself doing much useful until the end of the game, so do what you want.

Pass @Jorn_Weines

Let’s see if we could have survived had we actually cooperated!

Ok, no Counter offer so we go straight to resolving the deal. @Lantz has gotten the Event cards.

Not sure if anyone have any relevant Assets they want to trigger?

Yes, Jackson Howard predicts that @Lantz will win the asset.

Sadly, Mr. Howard is still exhausted from his last prediction. He refreshes when it becomes your turn, though.

Allright, the new cardback on top of the event deck is: OrgCrime.

I don’t think there’s any other Assets you want to use, so moving on to @Tim_N.

The new (and final) Asset is:

@Tim_N, Howard Jackson is now ready and can be used.

Is that a cross between a lightsaber and a golf club?

I’m glad we didn’t finish the game before seeing that wondrous image. It must be a lightsaber golf club, you can see the head at the end of it!

Howard Jackson predicts that @Tim_N will get the lightsaber golf club.

LightSPATULA™ is the tool you need! ORDER TODAY!

Sure. I guess you want to pump @Lantz for info about the event before deciding what your main offer will be?

Nah no point, we’ll lose from not meeting demand anyway. The only statistically insignificant possibility to win is by offering…

INFORMATION PROCUREMENT (for real this time)

Wait it only reduces threat by 2. We really are all doomed.

OK.

@rowe33

I’m glad to see that the grim future has a silver lining, in that golf will finally be a game worth playing.

I am not sure how much I am allowed to say, it would help to clear out some org crime.

At best we’ll end the game with 27 threat with a info procurement + a better event than it sounds like we have in store, so we might as well do something joyful. Something like Sweeps Week for more bread and circus fun before the feds come into power.

I’ll counter with Ark Construction. @rho21

Pass @Perky_Goth

pass @soondifferent

My ark will be better than Weylands, and it won’t have Si plastered all over it.

discarding 1 card and offering Ark Construction
@Lantz