New Angeles Forum Game: Capital, CAPITAL!

I’m glad to see that the grim future has a silver lining, in that golf will finally be a game worth playing.

I am not sure how much I am allowed to say, it would help to clear out some org crime.

At best we’ll end the game with 27 threat with a info procurement + a better event than it sounds like we have in store, so we might as well do something joyful. Something like Sweeps Week for more bread and circus fun before the feds come into power.

I’ll counter with Ark Construction. @rho21

Pass @Perky_Goth

pass @soondifferent

My ark will be better than Weylands, and it won’t have Si plastered all over it.

discarding 1 card and offering Ark Construction
@Lantz

Pass @Jorn_Weines

It’s a shame we never had a situation where the main and counter offer were the same card.

Well, let’s speed this along before the weekend?

Whatever happens during support phase, I’ll use Tanaka to secure for myself a sweet set of clubs. A fine consolation prize. Then I’ll build the arcology at sector 10. If I have to return to New Angeles from time to time, might as well make the area around the beanstalk pretty.

Mme Jenkins – Mme Maucher, farewell till we meet again! Hiro-san, adieu forever!

Hang on.

Some people need to check their PMs!

My apologies, thought I had an Ark but apparently i don’t. Please sub Vanity Project for it.

Ok. I think it is fair to return to the original order in case others want to counter propose since it was a different card.

I’ll stick with my plan, and discard any number of cards necessary to counter offer. Unless @Lantz wants the clubs of course.

And I still pass.

I don’t know what this means…

To win the Asset, popularly known as the golf clubs.

Oh, in that case it’s fine, I don’t care.

Been attending the film festival here, so no updates.

Looks like it is @Tim_N’s offer vs. @soondifferent. Support phase starts with @rowe33, unless someone wants to trigger their asset?

Specifically whether or not @soondifferent wants to use Locust Company.