New Angeles Forum Game: Capital, CAPITAL!

Oh, it’s not the cards, just a little bit of RPing the losing badly position. If I sell my services for 1 capital, HB will never be taken seriously (and I might hand over victory to one of our rivals!), so if there’s not more, I’ll have to pass.

Well in that case you’ll have my thanks for not supporting the counter-offer. Hopefully I can reward this friendly gesture with some assistance a future deal.

@soondifferent your time to make a deal. or not

@rho21 Any guarantee of investment for me if I throw in some support?

Sorry, I’ve been out of the office this afternoon attending to important security matters.

Yes, I can offer you the same guarantee of at least 1 capital if you support the offer and it is successful. Potentially more, it will depend on what the other players decide to do.

Deal. Sorry NBN comrades, at this time I have to look out for the interests of my miners.

I’ll put in 2 cards in order to ensure successful investments. @lantz phone bold

I guess we see who cares about tribalism and who cares about the people of New Angeles.

I can do nothing, right?

@Tim_N

You can offer people stuff, but that’s it.

So 1 more card on @rho21’s offer would probably seal the deal. I need something more definitive though, care to comment @rho21 on where I would be in relation to our friend and colleague @soondifferent? Happy for any counter offers @Lantz on the other side too, 2 cards in the other direction could be worth it if it was for the good of the city.

It’s hard to conduct negotiations hours apart on a forum without it devolving into a “well, gimme”. But… well, gimme.

The deal won’t be sealed until Weyland have had a say. Well unless you put 4 cards in: I believe that’s enough to guarantee it, if the hand counts in the spreadsheet are correct (@Jorn_Weines: are they? Should there have been some discards?). If you do that, I’ll of course send you the 3 capital from the investments (with 2 to Melange Mining and 1 for myself). I’d also be happy to use the asset on you if you’d like to spend one of that capital to draw some cards.

If you put fewer cards in it’s going to depend on the deal I have to offer to Weyland, but I’ll try to find something for you if possible.

The sheet should be updated with the discards.

Good. So with Weyland having 6 cards in hand, and 2 in favour of the offer already, 4 is indeed enough to seal it.

Sorry, there were some errors. @Lantz/NBN has 15 cards (!). @Tim_N/Jinteki has 6.

I would be willing to offer a promise of my support in the future. I feel like my counter offer is of use to the City

Sorry, @Lantz. I would have to put in 3 cards (half of my hand) to put your counter offer on top, and then it would only require @rowe33 to put in 1 card with the promise of capital to undo the entire investment.

1 card for the main offer.

@rowe33

Pinging @rowe33

So 4 cards to make the counteroffer happen, right? @rho21 or @Lantz, either of you care to sway my decision here?

I think that my offer is better for the City, but I would be willing to give you the Asset in return for your support.

Wow, that’s all you’re offering for 4 cards?
For my part, I’ll offer 1 capital to not use all those cards up.

Sorry all, didn’t see the reply earlier. I’d happily avoid playing cards for the 2 capital stake. But Weyland stockholders are incredibly spiteful and have already started clamoring for a district purge via prisec. And my status as a greenhorn CEO means I’d do anything to appease their list for blood (and the asset.) And it’s better for the city after all.

@rho21