New Angeles Forum Game: Capital, CAPITAL!

It’s a shame Jinteki is willing to increase threat for his agenda, when we could use a Clean Slate to ameliorate the situation.

This is definitely a substantial investment that could work for your deal passing, @soondifferent , so I expect compensation if it passes.

Much obliged. I am quite certain Hiro-san is not the federalist, but I don’t know whether he will risk more threat to the city via additional outages from Clean Slate just to damage Melange. So I will order Locust Company to keep an eye on them

@lantz @Jorn_Weines

Ok, I don’t think there’s more triggers now do commence yhe Support phase!

@soondifferent any offers for my 1 card of support?

I can offer at least 1 capital if we pass given our close working history, as well as sending the Bounty Hunter your way for a spell. I expect there will be more demands on the investment returns to come, but I’m happy to share. @lantz

1 card for @soondifferent offer

@Tim_N

I’m away from home until Friday evening, but I should have reasonable (if a bit less frequent) internet access. Apologies in advance if I hold the game up at all.

Ok, so we are into the Support phase for @soondifferent’s High Risk Investments vs. @Perky_Goth’s Clean Slate. @soondifferent has used Locust Company on @Tim_N so he can’t play cards in support of the Counter Offer.

As it stands, the Main Offer has 1 support. @Tim_N is up, can only support the Main Offer.

@Lantz must send me his discarded card. Edit: Nevermind, had only 1 in hand.

As I’ve understood it, @rowe33 will get his Emergency Action back when it is removed from under the Countering Offer.

Sorry for late reply. I know I have used this before but I have been traveling.

I am actually really confused @Perky_Goth. Is Clean Slate a throw away card so soondifferent will def win? We will still be able to clear 4 outages before demand but only if @rowe33 counters either Lantz’s or my main offer, and I am sure it will be engineered that it will be under mine. You really fucked me over here, and for a couple of capital?

Oh well, I pass.

@rho21

I put the fact that this would take time ine the caveats, so no stress.

I was wondering what people thought. It’s not a throw away, it’s a better deal (IMO) because it avoids threat when removing outage later (there are Budget Renovations out there). Either people agree and I get the asset, or they don’t and I get capital because I “helped”. Sorry.

Should be @rowe33, not me, right?

My bad!

Anyway, what a blunder on my part. Before counter-offering I never even considered that the card would return to @rowe33 and that he could use the card to counter-offer something else before demand. I thought I had some leverage here!

@soondifferent Will you give me the 3 capital if I support you here?

@Perky_Goth Any incentive to get this asset to you instead of soon?

I can’t offer anything concrete at the moment since it does depend on @rho21’s actions, but I guarantee at least one capital if I win. I’m not looking to keep any of the investment returns for myself, but will divide it between everyone who helped (or helped by standing aside) according to their final contributions. @rowe33

Outside of city improvement, not really, no.

@Rho21 I’d like to cash in my favor with you and ask that you not play any cards in support of either side this round.

Sure thing.

@rowe33 if rho21 passes and my deal goes through thanks to you, then I will ensure Weyland receives 3 capital for your efforts.

Unless I’m mistaken, we have 1 card played for soon and 0 for the counter. If that’s the case then I’ll pass tho @rho21.

If not, I’ll adjust!