New Angeles Forum Game: Capital, CAPITAL!

Yes I do. This is what we’ve been doing all game – demanding a share of resulting profits when we help an action pass (notice I didn’t ask for capital when I played Unorthodox Knowledge earlier, which gave us a fighting chance.) Nor do I think that my ask is unreasonable, considering that I’m not even looking for enough capital to tie, but just to maintaiin Jinteki’s current lead. A good chance of winning (should we survive) is not enough for Hiro-san – he wants a guarantee, or he’s willing to doom us all. This is class warfare as perpetrated by the feds, and Jinteki is playing right into it.

No it’s different, usually people say “you scratch my back, i’ll scratch yours”, but what you’re saying here is give me all you’ve got or i’ll blow her up. If you action your threat you’ll end the game that all of us have been working months on, that’s just not cool man. You’re being worse than the cylon right now!

I’ll tell you what, for the sole reason of moving this game along, put enough cards in to ensure @rowe33 can’t beat it and i’ll give you 3 capital once I have healed the sectors and have received the +8 capital. I’ll give +1 capital to @Lantz for passing, and +1 to @rho21 for being a friend. Then at the end of the day we’ll both have +3 capital and the lead will be maintained. I suppose it is fair since you’re able to put enough cards in to guarantee the cylon can’t beat it.

Remember Caveat 4 :)

I will throw in 1 capital your way if you throw in enough cards to help us all out here.

That sounds fair. discarding 6 cards for counter offer.

@Lantz

pass @Tim_N

Can’t do anything here @rowe33

Pass! @rho21

That’s all the way round. @Tim_N @Jorn_Weines

I would like to heal 6, 7, 9, 10… Thanks @Jorn_Weines

OK, @Tim_N’s Counter Offer wins, and he gets the Asset.

Illness removed from Districts 6, 7, 9 and 10. Jinteki and @Tim_N gets 8 Capital.

Now you need to place two Outage Tokens in the city, @Tim_N.

Also, is this Capital redistribution correct?
@Tim_N gives +3 Capital to @soondifferent, +1 Capital to @Lantz and +1 Capital to @rho21.
@Lantz gives +1 Capital to @soondifferent?

I have not updated these transactions yet. Anything else I have missed? Anyone using any Assets?

For outages I am thinking of placing them in 1 and 2. If anyone has an alternative suggestion please let me know.

@Jorn_Weines please send 1 capital to @Lantz and 1 to @rho21.

Outages replace Protests in District 1 and Strike in District 2. Can change them to different places if you change your mind.

I’ll post the next Asset once we’ve heard from @Lantz about das Capital.

Yes, the 1 to soon please

Ok, Capital transferred.

Next up is @Perky_Goth, hand is refreshed.

The new asset is:

@Tim_N can use the Asset he won last Deal at this time.

City will produce and Event will fire after this Deal.

Board state:

Currently the City will produce 1 Technology and 1 Consumable. No production in District 5 due to Outage, and OrgCrime in Districts 4 and 7 prevent the Primary Resources. Looks like it is hard to get the IOC to leave!

The breach of trust is unfortunate, but you of course realize I have other means of influence, and my price has just become more dear. (you are familiar with the origins of Melange, yes?)

Even if I didn’t have any assets, I don’t think you quite understand the meaning of “narrow path to victory” and the necessity of cooperation from all involved.

@lantz thank you for your continued friendship. I fear we will all arrive at a familiar impasse soon enough though.

As @Jorn_Weines well knows, I am full of friendship and cooperation so that’s why I think that I should clearly receive the Round 5 pistol asset.

I was totally not looking for that Cally .gif. I promise.

Since we’re not producing, I’ve got nothing and can only go for a personal high-score.

High-Risk Investment