New Doom movie?

Whatever I’ll watch this.

Exactly. Don’t shy away from it. There’s a fucking portal to Hell on Mars. There’s never been a better premise than this.

Let’s just get Arnold out of retirement, digitally de-age him like in Captain Marvel, and let him be Doom Guy. The perfect movie.

Dolph Lundgren, please

Just to keep downgrading

Or if we’re really getting obscure, Jeff Speakman

Needs more Bruce Willis! He’s not too busy these days.

“Come out to Mars! We’ll get together, have a few laughs!”

I got it, Expendables 4 is on Mars. There’s a portal to Hell there. Jason Statham finds a chainsaw, picks it up and considers it… before dropping it to kill 15 imps with a throwing knife while Terry Crews blasts Pinkies with his AA-12.

You can’t post stuff like that.
How am I going to sleep now with all these hot images in my mind?

You know how… ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hahaha! Merry Christmas from Netflix. They’re going to start streaming this tomorrow!

Excellent!! Downloading now!

Search: Complete
Streaming: Initialized
Expectations: Low
First Impression: Fuck yea, demonic shit.

I’m so excited to watch this!

Well, it’s pretty bad, but at least you can see the director/writer had a lot of passion for games.

Tons of id software, Wolfenstein, and Doom nods and trivia sprinkled throughout. I’m only 39 minutes in so far.

I only got to minute 25. I was expecting bad and it managed to come in below my expectations. This is sub-SyFy production value stuff.

I watched the entire thing from start to finish and it was glorious. That cliffhanger at the end! I don’t think it’s Doctor Whatshisname!

I wonder if naming the main character Joan Dark was a nod to Perfect Dark? A deeper character study is necessary. There are a lot of things to analyze in subsequent viewings

I’m sure it was. The director/writer is a gigantic gaming nerd and he said he crammed as many Easter eggs as possible into the script as he could.

Too bad the budget for this was like a couple hundred thousand dollars.

… And it shows. :)