New members, meet new friends. Welcome!

My name is Arsalan Ahmed. I just joined QT3 yesterday. Currently doing MBA-Marketing and whenever I have free time, I play video games and hang out with friends.

Hi there. Welcome!

Thanks. :)

Thanks. I’m male though haha

I had missed a welcome to @El_Conquistador, welcome sir!

Welcome to QT3! Also, I burned out doing my MBA and haven’t been back. But marketing? Dude, that’s tough. Good luck and make it to the walk, sir!

Any specific game genres you like to play?

Thank you for your kind words. I love horror, action-adventure, rpg genres

Ha, that one is a bit of an inside joke. Both Star Trek gifs, and ‘hey girl’ were (and in the case of Star Trek gifs still are) a thing.

What about you, Which genres you like?

Oh ok I understand :)

A little bit of everything, but sadly my console days have faded a lot. I’m mostly playing PC titles off Steam these days, and mostly RPG, open world, survival, or a combination of all three.

Anyone that is interested, we have a small group of people that like to play RTS games against the computer on Monday. There is a small discord that some members of Qt3 use for this, and for certain tournaments.

Would you guys be interested in merging with the semi-official (not at all official) Qt3 Discord server I setup a couple of years ago? We mostly used it for the RPG Book Club and the Conan Exiles folks gathered there for awhile, but then it got real quiet :(

Not at all. How do you merge discords?

Oh, apparently it is not possible! Nevermind :)

I’ll just mentally substitute y’all’s as the real thing, I think, because it’s much easier to surrender than otherwise!

I don’t know about real or not, but we at Gaming Group Gamma do cater to QT3 members almost exclusively.

Brian, this is a really sketchy welcome post. I would not want to be welcomed this way. Try to be more welcoming, or maybe start a “See ya later” thread and post this kind of thing over there.

Are…you serious?

Yeah, what the hell?