New non-iPhone smartphone for work (AT&T)

My work phone, an old E71 that has served me well for over 2 years, is eligible for an upgrade. I’ve already got a personal iPhone 4, so I’d like to branch out to some other smartphone OS. Even though I’ve got a BES server, but I’m not particularly interested in anything Blackberry. The company I work for goes though AT&T, so that’s non-negotiable.

Preferences/Requirements: I’m not going to be typing War and Peace 2:Electric Boogaloo out on this, so either a hard or soft keyboard is OK. I’m not going to be using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc from it either; this phone is almost exclusively going to be used for emails from an Exchange server, voice calls while on call (every 3rd week) and texts. Thin and a loud ringtone/speaker are good qualities to have.

AT&T’s lineup that I can swing for this (under $100 with the upgrade) currently is the following, separated out by subtype:

Android: LG Phoenix, Motorola Atrix, Pantech Crossover, Samsung Captivate, HTC Aria, HTC Inspire, Motorola Flipside

WinMo7: LG Quantum, HTC Surround, Samsung Focus

WebOS: HP Veer; I guess you can toss the PrePlus and the Pixi in here if you want.

Any suggestions?

Atrix. It’s generationally newer than any of those other phones.

I don’t have experience with any of those Win Mo 7 phones specifically (I have a HTC Arrive), but I love my Win Mo 7 phone.

Yes, the atrix is the only current android phone listed.

Windows phones are a joke and the pre3 isn’t out yet.

I would also take the Atrix over anything else on that list (Android + Exchange works great, just FYI, but I’m sure WinMo7 does too), but the Captivate is an admirable second choice. The Galaxy S line is still strong, aside from being slow to get updated.

I have an Atrix, and it’s great. I’ve done the whole unlocking the bootloader/rooting razzmatazz on it, but even stock, it’s a fast, thin, phone. The speaker is pretty decent, and you can make ringtones obnoxiously loud. I think you can get it from Amazon for literally 1 cent w/ a contract renewal.

You may never use them, but it has decent front and rear facing cameras as well.

EDIT: OK, the 1 cent price must have been a holiday deal, but it’s still only $30 bucks, which is crazy for a phone this good.