New Rush Tour Announced

That’s cool, but…

…man, I had a heart attack seeing this thread title. I almost had my credit card out to buy tickets. So miss seeing them on tour. =(

I had about the same reaction, BigWeather! I loved the R40 farewell tour, which proved that Rush are indeed their own best fans. That setlist was the greatest Rush mixtape ever assembled. No really, it’s the best.

I flipped out when they played Cygnus X-1. The whole goddamn thing. I thought for sure I was too young to ever see it live. It was the treat of a lifetime.

Yeah, that was an amazing setlist. Among my favorite Rush songs are Xanadu (my fave), Jacob’s Ladder, and Natural Science. Prior tour they played another of my favorites, Body Electric. Man I miss them. =(

OH MY GOD THIS THREAD HAS BEEN BUMPED WHICH MUST MEAN THEY ARE GOING BACK ON TOUR…

Oh man :(

You guys suck, don’t do that again.

ditto.

Imaginary like here.

THE PAIN!! I want a tour, you had to bump this thread and make me believe in hope again…

And then you mercilessly butcher us with a post about triplets. Scraping open the wound that was slowly healing.

Timemaster_Tim, your name is EVIL.

I saw them on the R40 tour when they came through Seattle. My first time ever seeing them and it was amazing. Easily the best concert I’ve ever been to.