New Rush Tour Announced

Which link on their page are you talking about?

The one to the mp3.

Oh, never mind, it works today. Last night it was 404’ing.

Second leg of the Time Machine Tour rolls through North America this spring:

Mar. 30 Ft. Lauderdale, FL Bank Atlantic Center On sale Dec. 13
April 1 Greensboro, NC Coliseum On sale Dec. 11
April 3 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena On sale Dec. 10
April 5 Louisville, KY KFC Yum! Center On sale Dec. 11
April 6 Toledo, OH Huntington Center On sale Dec. 11
April 8 Hershey, PA Giant Center On sale Dec. 6
April 10 New York, NY Madison Square Garden On sale Dec. 10
April 12 Chicago, IL United Center On sale Dec. 13
April 15 Cleveland, OH Quickens Loans Arena On sale soon!
April 17 Detroit, MI Palace of Auburn Hills On sale Dec. 6
April 19 Hamilton, ON Copps Coliseum On sale Dec. 10
April 20 Montreal, PQ Bell Centre On sale Dec. 11
April 22 Baltimore, MD 1st Mariner Arena On sale Dec. 6

I’ll definitely hit the Montreal show, and I’m sure jerri will welcome the stop in Nashville, and BigWeather had better take advantage of the Greensboro appearance.

Wow. When Nashville’s only outdoor venue got torn down, I was pretty sure I’d never see Rush here again. Thanks for posting that.

My brother had a spare ticket so I went to see this. Not really a Rush fun but I enjoyed some of their hits… I especially enjoyed the segue at the beginning from the film to the song.

Yeah, well, western Canada didn’t want them anyway!

sniff

You know it! I’m going to take my daughter, at least, as well. She’s turned into quite the Rush (and Iron Maiden) fan in the last couple of years.

You know who’s gotten boned on the whole touring thing? Eastern Canada. By which I mean Halifax and that region. I’ve known a few folks from there who’ve been waiting for years and years and years

Don’t forget, tickets for a lot of the shows go on sale today! Probably around 10:00 AM EST or so.

I missed the presale (boo! hiss!) for Montreal, so now I’m doomed to sit here and wait.

A friend of mine got my tix yesterday. Woo hoo!

Oh, good, the Bell Centre finally put up the time that tickets go on sale, in addition to the date. It’s noon. Not 9:00, 10:00, or 11:00, as I’ve learned the hard way.

Ug, I just looked that up…some things cannot be unheard or unseen.

I’m particularly enamored of Subdivisions.

Anyway, while I didn’t get the seat I wanted, at least I got one.

Imagine the stage is in the far zone, beyond the blue line, and you’ve got the approximate view from my section:

Half filler??? Blasphemy!!!

Keep smoking that crack. Err, I mean, pot.

Got my tix yesterday. I live a few minutes from the Stadium. They must really like coming down here. 4th (or 5th?) time I’ve seen them in the last few years.

Well, senior citizens do love Florida.

Especially senior Canadians.

You should see when the Canadian hockey teams come to town. Bunch of guys told me it was easier seeing Canadian teams in Florida than in Canada.

And cheaper, too. I swear, when the JetBlue fare sales are on, it’s almost the same price to fly to Tampa and catch the Lightning as it is to drive to Montreal. Preseason tickets go for $50 a pop, in the nosebleeds.

Senior citizens love San Diego, too, but I still see no dates on their tour here.

Dammit.

I’m starting to hate this thread. :(