New Triumph for Feminism in Gaming

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 supports Sixaxis!

I so hope they stick to their guns and do a marketing campaign focused on Sixaxis-controlled tit-bouncing.

You can do that in Metal Gear Solid 4, too.

PS3’s the place to be.

I wonder if the spokesperson died a little inside each time he had to tell someone that.

That’s depressing.

I have so much less interest in watching Snake’s boobs bounce, though!

That’s awesome.

And Temco Koei is never going to get my money ever, which is not a change from me never buying a Temco or Koei game.

Who’s the design lead? A 12-year old boy?

I’m sure this is not the defining element that the designers are building the game around, it’s just a throw in they thought up, like any other extra little detail that are included in games. This one in particular is just attention grabbing and is getting blown out of proportion either by the marketing arm, or the press.

If the spokesperson is bringing it up, it’s because they want it to become a talking point. Controversy calls attention to their game and when the news of bouncing tits gets out, 14 year old boys around the world pre-order.

Not saying it’s right, just saying that it’s pretty transparent what they’re doing. I’d rather design a good game and have people buy it because it’s fun but if you can’t do that, I guess bouncing tits will work.

Tecmo is used to this. Or perhaps you’re not familiar with the Dead or Alive series, or the infamous Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball.

They really come off as a bunch of horny retarded teenagers, and now that Ninja Gaiden’s creator is gone I fear this will be nothing but an empty shell.

This is the same team that does the DOA and DOAX games, right? The real question is: how did Ninja Gaiden not already include this feature?

Why is DOA called DOA anyway?

Because TnA would have been too blatant. Of course for Tecmo/Koei maybe they don’t care anymore.

Heh, I thought Itagaki was no longer working at Tecmo!

Well, game industry.

It is the ps3, what do you expect. they’re the people who thought fighting a giant enemy crab was realistic historical combat.

So, those who forget history are doomed to. . . disrespect women?

Why yes, the Xbox iterations of Ninja Gaiden were thought provoking explorations of women’s roles and struggles in feudal Japan.