New York City Milk Stout 5th QT3 Meetup - Sep 26 2019

I’ll be there around 5PM, wearing a dark suit and purple tie.

How dashing!

I try.

Terrific to meet Alex & Alistair this evening and share a couple of rounds of Nitro Milk Stout. I was the only guy without, or with depending on your perspective, a boss accent.

I had to leave after an hour or so, but let’s do it again. Maybe somewhere a bit more accommodating for conversation. :) Stout is definitely a popular spot.

Good to see you guys. Myself and Alistair went for a Thai curry afterwards, sitting in the train now I’m beginning to regret it ;)

HELP Don’t listen to them I’ve been kidnapped AAAAAARGH

Be quiet and get back in the basement.

Make October Scare Again: Meeting Internet Acquaintances in RL

Looking to do another one of these before the new year. How does December 8th or 15th work for everyone?

Paging @mono @Alistair @Richard_Holt @Ponicus (is that Ponycarnival)?

My schedule is a moving target at the moment. I can tentatively say the 15th, but it’s super uncertain. I’d love to do it, but might have to wait until day of to know for sure.

15th probably ok here…

The second NYC meetup date has been set. Somewhere between 3-5 of us will be meeting up in New York City at the “Stout” bar in midtown Manhattan at 5:30PM on December 15th, 2016 and we would be happy for any fellow QT3ers (over the age of 21) to join us. The full address of the bar is: 60 E 41st St, New York, NY 10017.

We will once again be sampling the Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro on draft as well as other beverages.

Feel free to come along and join us if you are in the vicinity, I will even buy you the first pint.

Alex

Nice! I’ll try to stop by although it’ll probably be closer to 6 most likely

Didn’t we decide that place was too loud for old men?

Happy for any other suggestions then.

Hey guys (@mono; @Richard_Holt; @Alistair; @Ex-SWoo) , I think I’m going to have to take a raincheck, I have been informed that one of my kids has a chorus recital on Thursday night that I previously did not know about. Feel free to go on without me or we can try again in the new year.

Alex.

Hey. Tough week for me as well. I was flaky from the outset but I’m trying to take off work the last part of the month, so I’m a bit jammed up. I won’t make it either.

I often work at 44th between 8th and 9th. There’s a 5 Napkin Burger joint (they sell other stuff as well) on 45th and 9th. No Milk Stout on tap, but they do sell it in bottles.

Perhaps an option as a more low key alternative sometime in the new year?

There are a few place that have the milk stout nitro on tap, there is a location finder on their website, I linked to it in the beer thread. I’ll sort something out for January.

Alex.

I’m definitely down for this if I can get up to NYC on whatever day you guys pick. But it’ll need to be a day my wife can pick up my son.

Hi all, trying to get this going again. How does February 2nd work for everyone? I’ll pick a bar somewhere around mid town that has a decent beer selection.
Paging @justaguy2 @mono @Alistair @Ex-SWoo & @Richard_Holt