New York City Milk Stout 5th QT3 Meetup - Sep 26 2019

Probably ok!

Hi guys. Alex, I did get your msg on Steam, and wasn’t blowing you off, :) I just hadn’t had time to sort through my schedule. Unfortunately, the 2nd doesn’t work for me. Thursdays have switched from most available to generally unavailable. :/

I could probably do it on Tuesdays, ie the 31st or the 7th. However go for whatever days give you the most critical mass of folks able to attend and if I can squeeze in a glass I’ll swing by.

Tuesdays also good!

Let’s do Tuesday 7th then.

Bummer. I’ll be out of NYC that week so can’t make it. If it was the week before or after I can though, FWIW.

The 14th, as of now, would be better for me as well

You don’t want to spend that day with a special someone or am I the special someone? /blushes

D’oh. Forgot about the <3 holiday.

OK, it looks like we have finally set a date on February 21st. I’ll let you all know the location soon, looking forward to it.

Alex

How about the District Tap House on 38th between 7th & 8th?

http://www.districttaphouse.com/

They have a good beer selection, not sure how loud it will be though.

Works for me! I should be able to make it around 630 or so

Just a bump to everyone, I hope to see you all next Tuesday at the District Tap House, I should get there between 6-6:30PM.

Alex.

Nice - thanks for the reminder!

Trying to organize another one this Thursday February 8th 2018 in NYC, PM me if interested.

Alex

A couple of us regulars will have a quick beer after work in a bar near Grand Central tomorrow April 8th, from around 5PM. If you want to join us then PM me and I will supply the details. Pinging @Alistair & @mono as well in case they don’t check their steam messages.

Where dat?

Stout, i’ll be there from around 4-4:30, watching the footy.

I might come by for one…

:smileyface

Tomorrow is no bueno for me, sadly. I’ll try to make the next one!