New York Times (again)

Not quite.

Just gotta profess my Desslock love.

I love you.

Okay, now it has run its course.

We’re holding the NYT to some pretty high standards here.

It’s a sign of how worthless the Republicans are that they don’t have any better issue to press than something John Kerry said – a guy who isn’t even running for election! Way to show leadership and ensure that our country is competently run.

it’s a sign of how worthless this thread is that i am posting on it

I think the white house may be biased. I’m not sure.

I’m tearing up Desslock’s membership application right now. Just sayin’.

Fixed.

As we all heard in a previous topic, you have no actual heart.
How can a creature without a heart love?

Damn you liberal new york times for correcting your mistakes!

A Political Memo article yesterday about the fallout for Senator John Kerry over what he called a “botched joke” referred incompletely to the differences between prepared remarks and what he actually said about the Iraq war to students at Pasadena City College in California on Monday. Mr. Kerry not only dropped the word “us,” but he also rephrased his opening sentence extensively and omitted a reference to President Bush. Mr. Kerry’s aides said that the prepared text read: “Do you know where you end up if you don’t study, if you aren’t smart, if you’re intellectually lazy? You end up getting us stuck in a war in Iraq. Just ask President Bush.” What he said: “You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqAsSzTkX94&eurl=

lol, i was hoping someone would mention your association.

Yes, that’s usually the case.

intentionally deleted

Oooooooooooooooooooooh.

Alright. Consider the dogs called off, then. I’m glad you reconsidered.

You’re right, it was lame – I deleted it.

Apologies for the low-class comment. It was a botched joke! The prepared notes read better.

damn, no flamewar.

glad to see you took it back though.

jesus fuck, linking to LGF? desslock’s politics used to be only rather ill-informed; now they’ve degenerated into heavily wingnut-spackled shit. did mark steyn’s descent into utter lunacy encourage this?

When your entire philosophy turns out to be a hollow mess collapsing before your eyes you can get a little crazy.

I miss something?