Next up for InXile ... Autoduel?

My memories of Autoduel was starting the game, spending my starting money to take a bus to Atlantic City, gambling the remainder on Blackjack, save-scumming until I had a fortune, and building the ultimate road warrior vehicle. Nowadays there would be something to stop you from doing that. But it kept me playing the game for a long time. A good one, ripe for a reboot. Hope it happens.

Dusting off my AAA membership and preparing my clone!

Autoduel was the only old school game I ever finished and I loved it.

Came here to post this, was beaten by a dozen people awake at 2AM or later my time. This is why I love QT3! ;-)

RPS Article on Inxile’s plans. Looks like they are opening a New Orleans studio too, 50 new jobs, presumably to work on Autoduel.

I LOVED Autoduel. One of my all time favorite games on my old Atari system as a teenager. Heading up to Watertown? Be prepared to swap disks at least twice! So many hours lost to that game, I would love to see a remake with InXile’s skilled touch.

Not sure you can assume Autoduel is next. They also recently trademarked “Van Buren”. They could use much of the Wasteland engine a spiritual successor to Fallout. That might make more sense.

Loved Autoduel back on my C64. I think I still have some of the small Origin tool kit that came in the box.

That’s a fair point, I don’t actually know what they’re doing next. I’ll say instead that I am hopeful it’s Autoduel, that interests me more than another Wasteland game, at least at this point since we had one so recently.