NFL 2020

Apparently, Hopkins wanted to negotiate his deal with the years left. Regardless, this Is terrible because a) they could have gotten more and b) this sets a bad precedent for other players: ask to renegotiate and they will trade you.

BOB seems to love giving elite talent to NFC West teams for pennies on the dollar.

Damn him, though. The last things we need is the Cardinals to get their crap together. Hopkins in that offense?

We already have to deal with the Niners and the Rams.

If I’m the Seahawks, I’d have given them #27

We could definitely use another weapon for Russ, but it looks like we’re going heavy on multiple tight-ends.

This is a crappy draft for DL and edge rushers, which is our main weakness. If you can’t get to the QB then you can have the LOB in their prime and even they start losing coverage on their guys after 5 seconds.

We’re going to have to spend heavy on DL in free agency, and use the draft to shore up the OL and other positions. And it is a really deep OL and WR draft, so we’ll probably get a WR there.

Luckily for the Vikings, they have no CBs left and are down to one proven (tbf, All-Pro legit stud) DL in Danielle Hunter.

They just tagged Anthony Harris so the safety tandem is right at the top of the league, and the linebackers are good, but “fringe top-10” is probably the ceiling for the 2020 defense. And it could very well be much, much worse.

Damn. Hopkins is a future HOFer. David Johnson is just another guy at this point.

The Cardinals could be dangerous with Kyler Murray running around buying time and having both Hopkins and Fitzgerald to throw to, or just tuck it and run.

Also, Vikings extended Cousins. FML.

Buckner to the Colts for a 1st round pick. He than signs for 21mil/year. It sucks losing him but that is a ton of money and getting the 13th pick will be nice as it allows them to trade down pick 31 to get more mid round picks in a draft where they didn’t have many to being with.

Oh, I agree completely. They need to start by locking up Clowney. Then decide on Reed. Regardless, I would not have blinked at signing Hopkins. There are some decent DL guys in the draft they will likely have shots at (e.g. Julian Okwara). They can also bring in a veteran on the cheap like A Bruce Irvin return, assuming they don’t deal for someone like Ngakoue.

I hope they let Ifedi walk and sign Fant. They will draft 2 OL, I think.

LOL.

Diggs (who admittedly trolls on social on the regular) now dropping, “It’s time for a new beginning,” right after the Cousins extension.

Fire Rick Spielman.

Heard that earlier. But him being unhappy is hardly a new development.

The free agent marking is shrinking fast. We have to get Clowney, otherwise we’re rolling the dice on a budget of older, middle-tier guys who no one is rushing to sign. That’s not going to cut it. Clowney was the dominant force in the Niners game. We need him, and we need to get him some help.

Preaching to the choir .

Speaking as a fan of the team that has the Texans’ 2021 first and second round draft picks, I heartily approve of this trade.

Thus far the Browns have picked up:
Jack Conklin
Austin Hooper
Kase Keenum (as a backup QB)

Curious to see where it goes from here.

So Case Keenum’s run as a starter is over? Dude played well at times and made some bank. Good for him.

Diggs to the bills for #22/5th/6th/4th(2021)

And my guy Fant signed by the Jets for 3yrs/30m

But Seahawks do sign Reed for 2yrs/23m

Peace out, Stefon. You are one talented, arrogant child. We’ll miss you.

Brady officially won’t be returning to the Pats. End of an era.