NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

I think there should be bonus points for moxie, damn it.

When Favre came into the locker room for us Vikings years ago the first thing that was said:

“hey Brett – what’s with that ring thing you are wearing?”

Brett did two years with us and did well. Very few Vikings have ever seen a ring.

If the Browns beat the Broncos, that is my Christmas. Just because it’s Elway’s team and I"m an old fart Clevelander who can’t forget.

I dunno. As a Steelers fan, I think this is a pretty safe bet, the Patriots’ ups and downs this year notwithstanding.

SUCK IT, ELWAY!

Heh. Vance is so fired. Elway should probably go with him, but that won’t happen.

Heh, with Modell in the grave, that’s probably the most satisfying thing we Browns’ fans can say.

Dolphins to sink under the Vikes.

Picks updated, with just a few outstanding:
@KristiGaines - while the Dolphins are tried and true losers, you actually grabbed them last week. Still, I love your faith in the Vikings!

and unless I’m blind (again), we still need picks from:
@rhamorim
@wahoo

@Dan_Theman Change my vote! Vikes to lose! I’m going full-Homer today.

Woohoo! Go Vikes! (er … Dolphins, lol)

Pbilly to losel

Hmm sry. I must have gotten mixed up. Steelers to lose.

I think my Vikes are almost playoff eliminated but I guess if Chicago loses all three left and we win the last three…I am gonna check.

No worries, and as a Browns fan, I cheer your pick!

The Vikes still control their own playoff destiny. The sixth seed spot is still theirs, by half a game.

And honestly it looks like 8 wins will get it. So they win two of their next three, they get in I think.

I’m making you proud today. All in on Da Bears.

I would be too, if I hadn’t grabbed the Pack in week 6 or so.

Pack just tied it up. This is getting interesting.

Thanks Ravens. I always liked corvids.