NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

It is Philly’s role in life, and their greatest joy.

And by that I mean the city, not the Eagles.

Iggles to lose.

4 of us might be crazy but you know at least one of us will be right.

I am changing my vote. I am picking KC to lose. I’ll be in the vanguard of the Army of the Missouri with Captain Luck!

Despite my current pick, I’m wavering on a flip as well

I thought to myself today and said, “Self, Indy and KC both have fantastic offenses. But only Indy has a Defense. And an experienced, veteran clutch quarterback. He also has a Civil War Beard. Why aren’t you picking them?”

Then I took my meds…but Self was right!

Colts are good and Luck is a premier QB when healthy. There is a very good chance of an upset there.

Also: Andy Reid.
(He coached a bird team.)

Have I mentioned how grumpy I am about my Vikings losing …. Grrrr my Kingdom for Case Keenum!

You no longer have a Kingdom… you gave it away to Kirk Cousins!

Yeah, as a fan of a franchise that has been the laughing stock of the NFL until this season, I can only say how amazingly important having a good quarterback can be to winning. Cousins is a competent thrower of the ball but not a good QB. That the Vikings threw all that money at him is an indictment of the front office.‘’

edit - that said, there’s always next year! (a phrase oft repeated on the shores of Lake Erie)

Picks Updated!

click here to make sure I wasn’t blind

Nobody has the same team picked a second time (hooray!)

For those who made picks last week and didn’t inform me they’ve officially entered the offseason, we’re hoping for choices from:
@saracen31
@ddtibbs

Of course, anyone can still hop in and make a pick at any time (as long as the game they’re picking hasn’t started, yet).

Time for the hype train to stop. Iggles to lose

Cowboys to lose. Thanks!

Snow’s flying in KC. Not sure which team that helps.

The conventional wisdom is that snow helps the offense… I guess we’ll see if it’s true!

Travis Kelce of the Chiefs went to my high school, Cleveland Heights High. To date, Heights High has produced one NFL Hall-of-Famer, Tom Mack, who had a long career as an offensive lineman for the Rams.

Went there for one year, many, many moons ago. Go Tigers!

Here I am janitor. In former Soviet Union, I am physicist; Leningrad Polytechnica - Go Polar Bears.