NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Colts are good and Luck is a premier QB when healthy. There is a very good chance of an upset there.

Also: Andy Reid.
(He coached a bird team.)

Have I mentioned how grumpy I am about my Vikings losing …. Grrrr my Kingdom for Case Keenum!

You no longer have a Kingdom… you gave it away to Kirk Cousins!

Yeah, as a fan of a franchise that has been the laughing stock of the NFL until this season, I can only say how amazingly important having a good quarterback can be to winning. Cousins is a competent thrower of the ball but not a good QB. That the Vikings threw all that money at him is an indictment of the front office.’’

edit - that said, there’s always next year! (a phrase oft repeated on the shores of Lake Erie)

Picks Updated!

click here to make sure I wasn’t blind

Nobody has the same team picked a second time (hooray!)

For those who made picks last week and didn’t inform me they’ve officially entered the offseason, we’re hoping for choices from:
@saracen31
@ddtibbs

Of course, anyone can still hop in and make a pick at any time (as long as the game they’re picking hasn’t started, yet).

Time for the hype train to stop. Iggles to lose

Cowboys to lose. Thanks!

Snow’s flying in KC. Not sure which team that helps.

The conventional wisdom is that snow helps the offense… I guess we’ll see if it’s true!

Travis Kelce of the Chiefs went to my high school, Cleveland Heights High. To date, Heights High has produced one NFL Hall-of-Famer, Tom Mack, who had a long career as an offensive lineman for the Rams.

Went there for one year, many, many moons ago. Go Tigers!

Here I am janitor. In former Soviet Union, I am physicist; Leningrad Polytechnica - Go Polar Bears.

… spent time there, as well, although not as a student LOL

In Soviet Russia, school cleans janitor!

Charlie you and Dan made me laugh about the my Vikes. Thx!

Well shit. So much for hoping the Pats would flame out!

My heirarchy of teams entering the playoffs, in terms of Super Bowl preference:
Bears
Chargers
Colts
Rams/ Chiefs
Anyone but New England

Well I can see where this is headed.

Right there with you. I think my preferred ranking is the same too.

At least the Eagles lost, though not my preferred 147-0.

Gladys Knight sings the National Anthem! Aside from who may or may not bend the knee --what a good choice! I wish my Vikes were there.

Should I be voting for a team to lose? I don’t even know the schedule anymore. Playoffs are weird.