NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Rhode Island:

It’s got that one mall that has a Popeyes, a Dairy Queen, and a Newbury Comics. It was my favorite mall when I lived in Boston.

Delaware: hah don’t fuckin lie you just made that shit up get that Tolkien Narnia made up nonsense outta our serious footballs thread.

Cleveland appears to be winning until the last few seconds and then loses in a seemingly impossible accident.

I fixed that for you.

Our potholes are legendary.

When I moved to New England from Classic England the state license plate thing was a godsend for identifying exactly what kind of lunacy I was about to see on I95 and I91.

New York turns out to be a complete crapshoot, because it could be some maniac who drives in the City every day or it could be someone from Piffard who’s desperately lost, seeking a way off the highway so they can climb into the backseat and start crying.

New Jersey can be summoned like a Genie. Just leave a space to the car in front that’s fractionally longer than one car length and there’ll be a NJ plate in it inside of 15 seconds.

New Hampshire have “Live free or die” on their license plates and all of them are trying to proceed from one condition to the other by being completely oblivious to the existence of other cars.

On the rare occasion that you can time New Hampshire’s seemingly random swerving and overtake their Subaru Forrester it can appear to be a driverless car. In fact the driver is simply bent over out of sight reaching into the passenger footwell to retrieve a Eurythmics tape.

Massachusetts - the lettering on the license plate is made with actual blood.

Far and away the worst drivers are a mystery because I can’t even find their state on the map. I’m not sure what sort of blasted post-apocalyptic landscape they come from but they all drive like homicidal sociopaths and their stark white and black plate just says “Dealer.”

Patriots to lose. But I doubt they will. I miss my Vikings.

Bismarck Tennessee driver’s are the worse. It’s like Mad Max down here when it rains. And when it snows? Stay inside and huddle with your loved ones.

So Goodell admits the ref error. Too little too late?

Pats to lose. I like the Rams this year. Why? No fucking clue.

I’m going Rams to lose but reserve the right to change my mind before kickoff :)

But dude!

Pats to lose

Poll is still open.

And guys, it does my heart good to see the results.

Rams to lose. But I think they won’t, damn my eyes.

And I know I can’t vote but gosh I hope the Patriots lose.

Standings and picks updated!!!

Standings

Poll

While 1st place has already been locked up by RichVR, it’s going down to the wire for the rest of us! (speaking of which, @saracen31 - you’re still in the thick of things but without a pick, yet!)

A couple housekeeping notes;

1. good news for @ddtibbs and @Doctor_Hillbilly - you can stop hating yourselves for picking the Rams to lose! … because you chose them to lose in the NFC Championship game.

2. If the giant meteor wins, at least the Pats won’t be in the playoffs next year … but I bet Brady somehow still get another frakking MVP.

And finally, thanks to everyone for participating. This has been a fun ride!

Rams to lose.

Pats to lose.

On this special day don’t forget to visit r/superbowl.

Is it too late to change my vote to LA to lose?

Not at all! I’ll update the pick in the standings :)

Bah. Fine, Pats to lose.

Pats lose. No meteors. No hedging in cute polls.

Pats lose.