NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Oh I’m not planning on selecting them! I am, however, rooting for them this week.

Well that week was fun.

The next week looks like a total dart throw. Games that looked like sure locks are now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Bills @ Packers? Who knows?
Browns @ Raiders? Who cares? :-)
Jets @ Jags? The Jags lost at home to the Titans. Pass.
Etc etc. Welcome to parityville.

I’d pick the Broncos to get trounced by the Chiefs on Monday Night, but crazy things happen at Mile High*.

As much as I hate to kick a team when it’s down, I’m gonna pick the poor 49ers to lose to the Chargers.

*Mile High magic hasn’t really been a thing since #7 stopped taking the snaps from center.

Yeah - I would be leaning towards the Broncos, but it is so hard to pick against the home team, and picking against the Broncos at Mile High in September is aggressive.

I think tonight will resolve my selection for next week. If Pittsburgh looks bad again, I may take them. But they are at home. Generally I like to pick road teams as my losers. So barring that flyer, this week, I either get to hate Cleveland at Oakland or Miami at New England. Hard for me to hate good ole Cleveland at Antifa central.

I can always summon up some hate for my hometown, however.

Hmmmm…this week is gonna be complicated…

Well, the Boncos are aggressively

The Chiefs have owned them for the past 3 seasons. That won’t be changing on Monday. But, if you’re looking for a 100% sure thing, wait until they travel to Arrowhead.

@Dan_Theman… does this extend into the post season?

I have that one marked down already!

Heh. I hadn’t looked that far ahead. Lessee… Week 8, not a game with immediate post-season implications for Reid… Yup, it’s a lock.

Absolutely, however the counts reset for the post-season, so you can choose someone to lose who you already did in the regular season. edit - so no need to “save” one for later

I’m getting a weird vibe from this one. I want to say Dolphins to lose but, not yet. Not just yet.

That is going to be a tough game. It’ll come down to whether or not Chung returns. Our defense is absolute rubbish with out him.

If Chung is back, and Gordon should be playing, giving TB another target, the Pats will win at home. Without either one of those 2, they may not.

I have chosen to live or die with my team, leaving my fate in the hands Brady and Co. So I’m going Dolphins to lose.

Waitaminnit?!? You guys are counting on Gordon to win?!? Josh is the savior??

He’s going to fill a hole until Edelman returns in week 5. TB has very few targets since we gave Cooks away (mistake!) With Gronk double-teamed, we need a deep threat for Tom to air it out to.

Did you really just photo shop that gif, or did you find it like that? Cool.

Found it. Apropos to the situation, huh?

NE has a THU night game after the Miami game. This thing is going to be tough for you guys.

Congrats to Thraeg getting his first “win” of the season! Tampa Bay almost looked like they might squeeze it out at the end.

edit - and woe be to any team relying upon Josh Gordon showing up ready to play. That said, if he does, he’s awesome!

My magic 8 ball says the Vikings are going to lose to the Rams. Honestly, I have no idea after this last week.

Remember, pick one, and you are voting for the bolded team to lose

• Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Buffalo Bills at Green Bay Packers
  • Cincinnati Bengals at Atlanta Falcons
  • Cleveland Browns at Oakland Raiders
  • Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys
  • Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts
  • Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos
  • Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots
  • Minnesota Vikings at Los Angeles Rams
  • New Orleans Saints at New York Giants
  • New York Jets at Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Philadelphia Eagles at Tennessee Titans
  • San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Chargers
  • Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinal
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Chicago Bears

0 voters

• Arizona Cardinals vs Seattle Seahawks
  • Atlanta Falcons vs Cincinnati Bengals
  • Chicago Bears vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Dallas Cowboys vs Detroit Lions
  • Denver Broncos vs Kansas City Chiefs
  • Green Bay Packers vs Buffalo Bills
  • Indianapolis Colts vs Houston Texans
  • Jacksonville Jaguars vs New York Jets
  • Los Angeles Chargers vs San Francisco 49ers
  • Los Angeles Rams vs Minnesota Vikings
  • New England Patriots vs Miami Dolphins
  • New York Giants vs New Orleans Saints
  • Oakland Raiders vs Cleveland Browns
  • Pittsburgh Steelers vs Baltimore Ravens
  • Tennessee Titans vs Philadelphia Eagles

0 voters

My heart tells me the Pats will win. My brain tells me they will lose.

Decisions, decisions.

Jets to lose. Won’t touch the Dolphins game.

Edit: Speelung.

It is going to bite you, whoever you take. Agree.

That is why I am going with the Patriots to lose.

I think I’d never take them again this year. They are going into a short week after the game. And they are depending on this man to step up and save the offense.

Pats to lose.

This has been a crazy season thus far. Heading into week 4, the only thing I know for certain is the Browns won’t go winless this year.