Hey, @Jason_Levine - you picked them last week, didn’t you? Need a different pick, then :)
I think the LA Chargers were more really on the road!
Funny story, last night at 1am pst I saw that I hadn’t made my pick and I picked Tennessee as my loser as a quick pick with no research.
I woke up this morning and the scores showed that the chargers had won by 1. I was thinking I had accidentally picked the Thursday game, but wasn’t sure.
So yeah, I thought I was accidental cheater.
Ha, yeah. Had I realized it was in London I may not have been so quick to pick the ‘road’ Titans to lose!
Same story for me… Glad it worked out
Patriots remain the luckiest team in the NFL
First off, congrats to @KristiGaines for getting on the board with her first pick!
Some VERY tight games today, including my beloved Browns losing on a 59-yard field goal as time ran out in OT, which had followed a fumbled punt return. Of course we also have the Almost-Hail-Mary in Chicago, the Insanity in England, and the Ravens losing on a missed extra point kick.
Next up, Monday Night Football has FIVE people who chose the Giants (although @Jason_Levine will likely need to shift to Atlanta).
Ty Dan. I would love to brag but ….
Random Browns aside: the margins of victory in six of their seven games has been 4 points or less (including one tie).
This coming week provides some even matchups… Not many lopsided games to pick from.
I haven’t used my Denver Broncos card yet so I’m picking them to lose to the Chiefs. I don’t think it will be nearly as close as the last time they played.
I feel weird here in not-last place. I’m scared!
Denver’s winning streak ends at 1.
Voting for the bold team to lose
- Baltimore Ravens at Carolina Panthers
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs
- Green Bay Packers at Los Angeles Rams
- Indianapolis Colts at Oakland Raiders
- Miami Dolphins at Houston Texans
- New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills
- New Orleans Saints at Minnesota Vikings
- New York Jets at Chicago Bears
- Philadelphia Eagles vs Jacksonville Jaguars
- San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals
- Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Cincinnati Bengals
- Washington Redskins at New York Giants
- Arizona Cardinals vs San Francisco 49ers
- Buffalo Bills vs New England Patriots
- Carolina Panthers vs Baltimore Ravens
- Chicago Bears vs New York Jets
- Cincinnati Bengals vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Detroit Lions vs Seattle Seahawks
- Houston Texans vs Miami Dolphins
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs Philadelphia Eagles
- Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos
- Los Angeles Rams vs Green Bay Packers
- Minnesota Vikings vs New Orleans Saints
- New York Giants vs Washington Redskins
- Oakland Raiders vs Indianapolis Colts
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs Cleveland Browns
Had to happen eventually.
I dunno, I spot two at least.
I haven’t used my Buffalo card yet. Woo hoo!
Denver to lose.
And that’s the other.