NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Sorry for the delay, guys - had some Internet issues.

@ddtibbs - I got you in, and me as well with the crowd.

@KristiGaines - just to clarify, who are you picking to lose? You’re sure Chicago? I mean, that requires the Vikings to actually win a tough game ;) (j/k)

@Jason_Levine & @Gutsball - looks like we don’t have picks from you, although I’ve been known to be blind so please forgive me if that’s the case

Oops, forgot. I’ll go with the Vikings to lose.

I am sure! The Vikes must win!

(old adage comes to mind: “never gamble with your heart…”)

Just wanna also give a shout-out to @rowe33 with some well-deserved respect on choosing the Rams to lose on Monday. That’s a tough game to pick, and I’m rooting for you on this one.

Bad news for @rowe33

Of the 5 home teams picked to lose that have finished? Only 1 actually lost. And that required a last minute touchdown from the Steelers to get that.

Never fear, the Chiefs are going to mess them up!

You’re from LA, you are a traitor!

What was the spread on the Eagles Saints game again?

Less than 24 points (changes channel…).

EDIT: 31 points.

New game, which is higher.

The number of points for the Eagles
The number of people picking them to lose

For the record that is 14 people. I don’t think the eagles can do it.

Edit: the second favorite pick of the week has 8 people in severe danger as it looks like he Broncos could pull off the upset.

“Severe danger”? No. I know how this story ends. Severe disappointment.

Look man, I was trying to put the vibes out there hoping Denver wouldn’t just putter away.

Which seems like to have failed. Denver will get one more crack needing only a FG for the win. And a long way to go.

Well…

What is happening!

Edit: so all of you who had Case Keenim leads last second game winning 82 yard drive on your bingo cards… you’re a liar

LoL

You’re hired, @CraigM.

Chargers snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Go Broncos!

NFL is nuts. Rivers makes one dumb play at the 2 minute warning and the Broncos go 70 yards to kick the winner. One mistake exposes the team.

Broncos win? Well that sucks.

So the answer is: number of people picking them to lose. 7 points, yeesh

I am starting to get disappointed.

Don’t bet on the Chargers I told myself. Just dont do it. But then myself drank a beer, and he said to me, “the spread is pretty good. The Chargers should pull this off.” So I gave in. Curse you, self.