I am starting to get disappointed.
Don’t bet on the Chargers I told myself. Just dont do it. But then myself drank a beer, and he said to me, “the spread is pretty good. The Chargers should pull this off.” So I gave in. Curse you, self.
Broncos are a very poorly coached team and they make dumb mistakes - but they have been right there in most of their games, including against KC and LA
You’re not wrong. But on any given Sunday, a team might just say, “hold my beer”. Just ask @Skipper
It isn’t over yet,
ok its over drats.
Just a reminder you can still make a pick for tonight’s game! rowe33 is betting on the Rams to lose, fwiw :)
Sorry, I’ve been on the road. I’ll go with the Rams to lose at KC as well.
Just so you’re clear, they’re playing in LA, not in KC.
Game is living up to the hype. Incredible
Back in the 80s I watched the Jets beat the Dolphins 51-45*. This is reminding me of that.
Thankfully, later in the season the Dolphins beat the Jets 45-3 on Monday night for some revenge.
I am in a blind for watching it. Chris was feeding the game earlier. What is going on?
F***: Ken O’Brien, Klecko, Gastineau.
O K … that was decades ago. I was just wondering what was going on now … oh nvm I will check with the Interweb’s thing.
That damn new qb rule has stifled defenses a bit.
Seriously crazy game. Sorry our two brave souls will pick up an L for tonight’s game, but wow was that something else to watch. If the turnovers had gone slightly differently, we’d be seeing a very different score. Speaking of which, kind of a statistical oddity to see each QB with two lost fumbles.
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Chargers
- Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints
- Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions
- Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins at Indianapolis Colts
- New England Patriots at New York Jets
- New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
- Oakland Raiders at Baltimore Ravens
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Denver Broncos
- San Francisco 49ers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers
- Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans
- Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys
- Baltimore Ravens vs Oakland Raiders
- Buffalo Bills vs Jacksonville Jaguars
- Carolina Panthers vs Seattle Seahawks
- Cincinnati Bengals vs Cleveland Browns
- Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins
- Denver Broncos vs Pittsburgh Steelers
- Detroit Lions vs Chicago Bears
- Houston Texans vs Tennessee Titans
- Indianapolis Colts vs Miami Dolphins
- Los Angeles Chargers vs Arizona Cardinals
- Minnesota Vikings vs Green Bay Packers
- New Orleans Saints vs Atlanta Falcons
- New York Jets vs New England Patriots
- Philadelphia Eagles vs New York Giants
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs San Francisco 49ers
Reminder Bears Lions, Washington Dallas, and Falcons Saints are all Thursday games
Easy one here, for me anyway. The dirty birds fall to the awesome Saints.