NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Ok I know you are all jumping on the VIKINGS WILL DESTROY THE BILLS!!!111 bandwagon. Not me!

I’m sticking with my Patriots, and voting the Lions to lose in their own den.

How brave, fan of a dying dynasty.

Dude, what? Dying you say?

We just picked up Josh Gordon, who will be the next Randy Moss. We also don’t have Julian Edleman back, and TB12 is just getting warmed up! Sure, we lost to what will arguably be the 2nd best team in the AFC, but don’t count the Pats out yet!

Exactly. He asked for #420 but it’s been retired in the NFL.

Packers! Woo!

Wild card!

Brutal… but awesome.

I can’t possibly see the Bills beating the Vikes, but damn are the Chiefs good, so 49ers to lose!

It was retired. He was a legend.
https://pics.me.me/ricky-williams-blames-pot-for-his-failed-drug-tests-i-19452717.png

To be fair, they were playing in Denver that week, where pot is legal, at Mile High Stadium no less. So I can see where he was confused.

Bills to lose!

My favorite Ricky moment

My favorite Ricky moment:

I pick the Chargers to LOSE to the Rams. There can only be in one in LA…and it’s not the Chargers.

Does nobody else aside want to follow the path of the brave, intrepid prognosticator of the Jets’ doom, @Mr.GRIM? This will be the date! The date which will live in infamy, when the Jets will be suddenly and deliberately attacked by the offense (eh) and defense (yay!) of a Cleveland Browns football team which actually intends to win a game.

I’ll remind you that you all laughed, LAUGHED at me, when I said the Dolphins would beat them! MAD, you called me!

LOL - true enough

For the record I did not set he polls to auto close today, since I was a terrible slacker.

I am, however, taking a screencap in about 15 minutes. So if you want in on Jets Browns action, bows your last chance.

Some former prominent Browns in major or starting roles for the Jets:
Isaiah Crowell: starting RB
Josh McCown: backup QB
Terrelle Pryor: backup WR
Buster Skrine: backup CB

Explains a lot.