NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

I liked the way the Titans won their last game (its always more fun when its not my team) and I think that the Bills are (pardon the cliche) back to being the team we thought they were. Plus, I’m sick of always missing the bandwagon.

Bandwagons you should hop on NOW

Ok, being the only person who has picked all 4 weeks and yet to pick a loser I am going to give my excuses and then tell you who I picked this week so you all can run to your bookie and bet the opposite.

Wash at Ariz: No Cousins and a home game for Ariz
Minn at GB: didn’t think Rogers was going to play
Buff at Minn: nuff said
Phil at Tenn: Wentz back and they were favorite

Lots of good excuses. This week my pick is the NY Gaints so they will win in OT

Heh. Yeah, this.

Me Three!

Colts to lose…

Yeah, if I hadn’t picked the Colts earlier in this season, they would be my pick this week.

Make it Four, shut the door.

Oh sure, now you all jump on the Patriots bandwagon! Well, welcome aboard!

Even @Navaronegun is along for the ride. Everyone buying into the Josh Gordon hype! I guess you could say that our expectations of him are high.

Plus Edelman back this week. Colts will lose badly and remind everyone why McDaniels decided to turn them down.

Well, I am along for Indy losing a TNF game on the road in NE. Lets not go nuts.

And I am off the “Fins Optimism” bandwagon…but I think I was never really on it.

{Insert Jim Mora Diddly-Poo Rant Video again}

EDIT: Oh, I didn’t post it here. Cheers. Jim is talking about the Dolphins this last Sunday. He just always wears his Saints Jacket. Habit.

You are mistaken. I am not betting the Pats to win. I’m betting the Colts to lose. :)

Hell, the only reason I’m not doing the same is that I am confident that I will have plenty of opportunity for them to lose in the future.

For now I’m on the ‘pick whomever the Rams are playing’ bandwagon. I think this is the third time I’ve picked their opponent.

I get nervous when people start agreeing with me.

And this is the second time I’ve picked the Pats to beat up some hapless team.

That’s on the road in Seattle though. Division game…

Against a Seattle team that hasn’t showed anything yet, and just lost Earl Thomas.

Do we have updated standings?

Top post is updated!

Spoiler @Dan_Theman is clearly cheating as there is no way anyone has gone 4-0 in this wacky season.

I know what you are doing Dan, who did you bribe to throw those games!

I have run out of NY teams to pick!

Sorry Fins, but picking anyone in the AFC east but the Pats is a sure lock.

Is it just a bad call, or is it my nefarious influence twisting the NFL to my whims? I’LL NEVER TELL!!!

I’m a man, not a sheep. Colts for the win!

Wild Card!

For the record, there are 4 people in the 4-0 zone right now. What are the odds, huh?