NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Craig is an AWESOME help, and frankly I’d otherwise be pulling out my hair trying to make sure I got all the picks.

BENGALS are going to lose to the Chiefs. The red rifle is going to misfire!

(only vote in ONE poll)

VISITOR to Lose

• Denver Broncos at Arizona Cardinals
  • Tennessee Titans at Los Angeles Chargers
  • Houston Texans at Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Carolina Panthers at Philadelphia Eagles
  • Buffalo Bills at Indianapolis Colts
  • New England Patriots at Chicago Bears
  • Cleveland Browns at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
  • Minnesota Vikings at New York Jets
  • New Orleans Saints at Baltimore Ravens
  • Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins
  • Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers
  • Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs
  • New York Giants at Atlanta Falcons
  • Detroit Lions at Miami Dolphins

0 voters

HOME to lose

• Arizona Cardinals vs. Denver Broncos
  • Los Angeles Chargers vs. Tennessee Titans
  • Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Houston Texans
  • Philadelphia Eagles vs. Carolina Panthers
  • Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills
  • Chicago Bears vs. New England Patriots
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Cleveland Browns
  • New York Jets vs. Minnesota Vikings
  • Baltimore Ravens vs. New Orleans Saints
  • Washington Redskins vs. Dallas Cowboys
  • San Francisco 49ers vs. Los Angeles Rams
  • Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cincinnati Bengals
  • Atlanta Falcons vs. New York Giants
  • Miami Dolphins vs. Detroit Lions

0 voters

Got everyone who picked before I posted the polls (please check the standings to make sure!), but go ahead and click your choice if you’d like, anyway

Where is Detroit, Dan?

Um … er … don’t we just assume they’ll always lose? (fixing!)

edit - FIXED!

Danke, Sir.

As a Vikings fan I have to pray we will get it together. But I am starting to get worried.

I represent a guy on the UT band atm and he informs me that “we will beat Alabama” and “we have 6 games left” – a true dyed in the wool optimist if I ever saw one.

(The ONLY Ut)

And if the Jets beat my Vikings I will …. play a WWII game with hexes for one solid week in honor of PM.

LOL - yeah, that’s for sure. I have to respect that, even if there’s not a snowflake’s chance in hell of it happening.

And I ALSO have to respect that. I mean, talking about going out on a limb, lol.

Having grown up in East TN (Sevierville, if that helps), your “The ONLY UT” comment has me cracking up, Kristi :)

God, that is a truly lurid shade of orange to be assaulted by from all angles at all times. . .

Well my client will be here – that game is in Knoxvegas. Tennessee - Alabama. It’ll be a disaster for us but – you know…

Good heavens AP! You are an institution here! I am glad to know you live so close to our good friend Dolly Parton!

Well, now it’s just my parents. I managed to escape to. . . North Carolina. I feel like there’s a frying pan/fire analogy to be made, but I should be polite and save it for P&R :)

But yes, the life-sized bronze statue of Dolly out in front of town hall is one of the more unusual hallmarks of my misspent youth in the shadow of the Smokies :-D

Man, how did my brain get “New York” out of “North Carolina”? I should sleep >.>

You can’t even spell “Citrus” any more with a “UT”.

Lol that is too funny. I spent MY time in NY as well! But I still go to that courthouse…

The University of Tennessee is without a doubt the greatest most majestic College football team in the SEC. We have the largest stadium. We have the best fans. Plus we have orange. Steve Spurrier was an alumnus of here!

We will be destroyed like little bugs on Saturday. But I want you all to recall this: IF we win … I did NOT predict it. I want to wear my guilt like a shroud.

I’ll be there at the game. Wave. I’ll probably be wanting to play AC: Ody but I will be there.

Steve’s dad got smart and moved the family to FL when he was in HS. Hence he went to the best SEC University.

Well Mr. Smarty I got my undergraduate degree at Florida. So there~!

So you are really a Gator. You just have to pretend up there. I get it.