NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

I know this video is old but it still pretty accurate!

Picks updated. Unless I’ve missed anything, we’re still looking for picks from:
@rhamorim
@rowe33
@Doctor_Hillbilly

May the odds ever be in your favor :)

Sorry, I forgot to vote in poll, but I picked Miami earlier in the week in thread.

No worries! I notice a couple others I’ve missed so far. I’ve got ya! (along with yet another “faithless” in @KristiGaines who thinks the Browns will somehow lose … I mean, when has that ever happened?!?)

Here it was. If that makes everyone nervous because that game already happened, then I can pick someone else.

@rowe33 - you picked Buffalo in week 3. While I’d love to give you another shot after their surprising win over the Vikings, the rules are the rules :)

Broncos

Oops, I’ll change to the Packers!

You got it! And I’ve got you in, @Doctor_Hillbilly

Phillip Lindsey tried to make it interesting, Case Keenum made sure it wasn’t.
8-0!

Sorry, had no power at home yesterday. Busy week too.

Anyway, I’ll pick the Vikings to lose. Rooting for the Saints here. ;)

YIKES! Well, hopefully this week is a bit easier on you (and that the Saints pull through, lol).

Yeah, there was a massive thunderstorm in my city, with wind speed up to 90 km/h in some places. Outage lasted 10 hours in my region, but power is still out in some regions in my city. Sudden, violent rainstorms are common this time of year in my region, so it wasn’t entirely unexpected. It could have been worse.

Of course, New Orleans got through much worse winds and rains, so I’m hoping they’ll win today. Here’s hope! ;)

Is this the game you hoped it would be @Dan_Theman?

It’s pretty exciting, I have to say :)

Damn man!

LOL - yeah, the only way to take the game OUT of Rodgers’ hands

::waves hand::

This is not the blowout you are looking for.

But you’ll take it.

Darn straight, and now I’ll NEVER have the inkling to pick Green Bay to lose for the rest of the season, lol

Good for you, man. Now hit the shower. :)