NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Wait – My Vikings will persevere.

High fives!

Damn New Orleans!

At least Cleveland lost. But I guess I just burned my easiest bet this year ….

The undefeated crowds had to sweat a little this week!

There are at least 5 teams worse than the Browns. In fact, of the 2 win teams, they are clearly the best. And only some bad luck, they are the Browns after all, from being a 3 or 4 win team.

I’d probably rank them about 20th.

Standings updated, although we have four people riding on the Bills to lose tonight:
Scott_Lufkin
rowe33
Spect
Knightsaber

For some reason, nobody picked the Patriots to lose to almighty Buffalo. Huh. Go figure.

So far we’ve had some serious squeakers with Green Bay BARELY pulling off the loss to the Rams, Fitzmagic ALMOST bringing the Buccaneers all the way back, and the Browns … well, no; the Browns just got crushed like expected.

I think it’s the name. Browns. Like poop. Has to have an effect.

Totally depends. I mean, we used to have this:

… but now we have this:

Well, you used to have this:

But he was chased away by that:

Guh. Don’t remind me of THAT, lol.

I switched to the Packers after you pointed out I’ve already picked the Bills! But I’m still pulling for the Patriots due to a pick em game I’m in, despite every fiber of my being hoping Buffalo destroys them.

Hah! Yeah, that’s a tough bind to be in. Maybe we’ll just hope that Brady decides to retire after the game, lol.

And the Browns tragedy continues …. I’m not sure this team is gonna look like the one in the Hard Knocks series after today…

Luckily (or unluckily as the case is today) I am a Viking)

Lost their coach, second biggest spread this week … I’m going with Cleveland (CLE) to lose this week.

Go Chiefs!

Week 11 I am going to have a problem with my strategy. And I don’t want to burn my Browns pick on a game they play one of the top teams in the league. But it’s so tempting.

The latter half of the season is going to be tough anyway. We start falling into, “every dog has his day,” range where some teams coast into the playoffs.

And thus begins a trek through Texas.

Let’s go with the Houston Texans this week, if they’re playing.

They re on the road in Denver, which I think will slightly favor Houston.