NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

I’m just gonna say for all you people picking the 2-5-1 Browns to lose this week to the 7-1 Kansas City Chiefs, Cleveland teams are UNDEFEATED this year in the game after firing their head coach. Fair warning has been given! ;)

Hmm, I didn’t realize that the Browns were playing at home…

I have always had a rule to never bet against a home team, but this is the best in AFC vs one of the worst that just fired Head Coach AND Offensive Coordinator

I think I need to break my rule this week.

I’ve rolled with a few home losers. This week I think the best choices are all home losers, so…

As for me, I like the chaos in Denver. While Cleveland is almost a lock to lose, I want to save my freebie still.

I almost went with the Rams on a bold move, but decided to bail on my Lions this week. I still think the Rams may lose.

If there is any week for the Rams to lose, this is the one. Or in two weeks when they host the Chiefs.

Got picks updated.
@Navaronegun - you picked the Browns (wisely) in week 8, so you’ll need a new pick this time.

I guess I did. i thought I had foolishly taken the Texans last week.

Steelers. Ignore the Browns.

You got it!

Sry Buffalo should lose. My vote.

Got it :)

Just a reminder to anyone interested in the Raiders/49ers game, it’s tonight :)

Picking ATL to lose to the Washington football team.

Anyone? Anyone interested? Quality, compelling product there.

My losers of the week. Lions lose to a semi-desperate Vikings team.

LOL - honestly, I doubt it. I went to look up the Thursday game halfway through writing the post, and I seriously debated whether or not I should finish.

Desperate Vikings is right.

Only @Scotch_Lufkin is brave enough to pick tonight’s game (he’s going with Oakland to lose). Good luck, Scott!

I am supremely confident. ;)

That both teams suck? I agree

The Chuckies are going all out for that #1 pick.

That they certainly are. I kinda love this coming after Gruden’s “Players are dying to play for the Raiders” BS.