NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Still, I seemed to have picked the far worst of the two.

Updated the picks, and we’re only waiting on a handful (unless I missed something!):
@Gutsball
@rowe33
@rhamorim
@Dan_Theman … Yeah, I’d better make my pick soon. I’m caught in the dilemma of risky or not, but I’ll have it decided by gametime :)

Browns for me please!

Got ya in. And I’m … going to be stupid and go for the Detroit Lions to lose to the Minnesota Vikings. I know I’ve been warned many times to not rely on the Vikings, but this is one of the less-risky of my final choices for the week (I’d also considered going for an upset, but why push my luck THAT much?).

Looking like my pick of the Falcons wasn’t a good one.

The Dolphins game is some old school running game and defense football. I am quite pleased.

Hey! I’ve been relying on the Vikings since Fran Tarkenton and … oh I see what you mean.

That’s like relying on Hubert Humphrey to win a national election.

Some real lopsided games early. The only competitive game so far has been the Jets Fins tilt.

@Navaronegun was this just a case of both teams being bad on offense? Because I’m leery of labeling anything either team did as good. Also 4 picks?!

Tampa Bay won? Damn!

Um. No Fitzmagic for you.

If by won, you mean got beat by 14…

Must have looked at the results from the wrong day. :) Too much blood in my alcohol stream.

Sorry it took this long. Not many picks left, but I guess I’ll pick the Dallas Cowboys this time. ;)

The Fins D runs hot and cold (hot today). But Darnold…I dunno about him…

But he is a Jet, so let’s hope he sucks Dirty Sanchez-style!

That’s not how that works. Look it up. Or maybe don’t. :)

Oh, I know!

http://katchop.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/dirty-sanchez-copy.jpg

Okay. Gotcha.

It’s NYC, Rich, you know. Once he started to suck, his nickname was pre-ordained. :)

No worries :)