NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Hey! I can lose twice as much as the next poster ;)

Five minute warning! Get your picks in folks!

I’m in! I’ll take PIT this week.

For what it’s worth, I like the pick @lostcawz made. Takes some boldness to choose the Super Bowl champs, but I don’t see any perfect team this year.

With rowe33’s pick, there are now 24 players. The more, the merrier! But this also means I can post the requisite gif:

I’m in. I pick tampa bay this week.

I got ya in!

Nope, sorry.

Ha! Thanks Dan. I enjoy watching football but don’t follow it closely at all anymore. But I know Atlanta is still very good and I think Foles has been kinda horrible his preseason. So I’m hoping he lays an egg tonight. Plus, if I lose I don’t have any more anxiety to have to try and make informed picks anymore! Win/win!

Plus, the Super Bowl hangover is generally true for teams that don’t win it frequently. If the NFC East weren’t so weak, I’d be picking the Eagles to finish out of the playoffs…

Heck of a tight opening game. @lostcawz ALMOST got a really nice win (and arguably should have, given some of the calls).

So ugly I stopped watching at halftime even with a rooting interest due to this thread. Both teams deserve an L on this one.

Yeah, it was a pretty awful game to watch, especially in the first half. I can only think both teams will view this as “one to build on.”

Atlanta gets a lot of shit for that loss, and most of it is deserving, but Philly really can dominate the front. That defensive line is the scariest in football and deserves praise for the win.

Fair assessment. The Eagles’ defensive line and the Falcons’ secondary were probably the standout aspects (in a positive way) for each team. But man, Ryan looked surprisingly awful, which is hard to do when throwing about half your passes to Julio Jones. Still, have to give credit to the Eagles’ defense.

Just saw this thread, still time to get in? Going with the Packers losing now before they inevitably start to roll as the season goes on.

I’ll squeeze you in ;)

In fairness, if anyone wants to change up picks, tag me by the end of the day

IF not too late, I’ll take the Bucs as losers to saints.

You’re in!

edit - we’re closing in on our last chance for people to change before the 1 PM kickoffs!

The Saints are making sure there won’t be dozens of us in week two.