NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

I truly feel your pain.

Think I gotta go with Seattle losing. Go Rams!

Cowboys will lose!

As a Bears fan I really want to jump on the bandwagon and pick Detroit. I know they SHOULD win, which just means they’re more likely to mess up.

So we’ll go with the Browns to lose instead.

I know loser-fu.

Lets face it, it will happen. Just not this week. :)

Yeah, while da Bears have looked good, and the Lions haven’t, I still see the Lions as a dangerously unpredictable team that could rise up and bite someone, while I also don’t have much confidence in da Bears to keep it going, even if they keep surprising me.

I mean, statistically, they have both a top 5 offense and defense by points. I still don’t believe it myself, but at some point I have to accept the Bears May be a legitimate team.

Would I pick them over the Rams in the playoffs? Hell no. But the Saints? I’d give them a punchers chance.

Not at all what I expected.

That defense ranking is also solid, by any measure they’re a top 3 defense in the league. The offense has been definitely helped, but are no worse than average. It’s not their fault their yardage is low when they have constant short fields.

My oh Miami will lose to the Pack.

grim my Vikings will take the north. You should plan ahead…

Kristi, I actually agree with you - I think the Vikings are just a better team than the Bears overall. The Bears are facing NFC opponents three times in the next 16 days (Lions - Vikings - Lions), so we’ll have a better idea if the Bears are who we think they are once those games are done. If nothing else the Bears have been fun to watch this year!

My worry is that even if the Vikes manage to grab the NFC north what then? they don’t seem to be good enough to go farther. And yes the Bears are playing well this year. That is something new!

Just a reminder the first game of the week is tonight, the 6-2 Carolina Panthers visiting the 5-2-1 Pittsburgh Steelers. A much better game than last Thursday to watch, but a difficult pick.

As a packer fan, I am not so certain of this, but they will be at home, coming off of a tough loss, against a team that doesn’t look to be a serious playoff contender.

No, you should be certain of this.

As a homer … GO PANTHERS!!!

As a Homer, go Ionia!

Actually I am doing an actual homer pick, hopefully it goes better than the last one (against Miami)

I’m actually not picking the Panthers or Steelers this week. That game will be too close to call. Both teams have shown brilliance and stupidity at times this season. It’s a tossup.

Cardinals to lose to the Chiefs seems like easy pickings this week.