NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Dan I think I picked cowboys to lose. I am always glad to pick that in any environment.

Raiders lose (yet again).

Heh, I can relate except it’s the Steelers (and Yankees)

Got you guys in.

Seattle really is tempting, but I’m leaning toward Tennessee at home losing to the Patriots today.

Yep, TN for me!

Dallas for me today

That leaves us with:
@rhamorim
and
@Scotch_Lufkin

(unless I missed something)

As the Browns are going to go undefeated the rest of the way, I’ll advise against picking Cleveland. ;)

7 posts up :)

Yep, that’s what I get for doing this without my glasses on

This is what happens to fans who don’t believe!

Written at half time when the Browns are winning and the Bears are smoking the Lions.

Right now the only other shocker is the Titans are beating the Pats as we approach the half. Not at all an expected outcome.

I mean the Bills are putting on a clinic against the Jets, and the Colts the Jags, but nobody thought any of those teams very good, and bad teams facing each other lead to unpredictable results (hence nobody picked any of those teams)

Browns are now up 28-10. I’m okay losing my perfect record (unless Brady mounts a heck of a comeback) as long as the Browns keep this up!

Deal!

Though it will make picking the Browns later in the season more fraught.

There’s a reason I’ve avoided picking them thus far despite their record.

Still time for them to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Let’s go Titans!!!

I wanted to be excited about the Patriots game… but I’m nervously watching the Cardinals hang around in KC

The Cardinals should not be in that game.

I’m so excited that they are.

EDIT: there we go. They’ve been getting out played but it wasn’t showing. That one score thing probably is over now.

Dramatic news in the Kansas game today… They lost the coin toss for the first time this season.

Well if the late games are half as interesting as the early, I see a lot of losses this week.

Nope! Just as everyone predicted, they beat the Falcons by 12 points. Amiright?

It certainly fits my perception of them as the ‘best bad team’ in the league

Fair point…but have you watched a Bears game in the last 7 years or so?
Ah well. I’ll try again next week!