NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

@cannedwombat we live or die together.

::masculine forearm handshake::

Gotta say, there’s a LOT of picks laying on the Eagles to lose. Wow. I mean, it’s quite likely; the Saints have put up historic numbers the last couple games and Drew Brees has been ridiculously good this season. It just reminds me of how far the Eagles have fallen.

I opted for Jacksonville losing to Pittsburgh. Hard not to jump on that bandwagon after the beating they gave Carolina last week!

Who drinks the Champagne when we lose?

Heh. Everyone else?

Fair enough. It’s not like I’ve made these picks sober.

Nor did I my friend. Nor did I.

I’ve never met you in person, but I am pretty sure that is not you saying that!

Edit to add: I’m picking Denver to lose to the Chargers, partially because if I’m going to advance on the main pack, I need to make a pick most of the people in the lead aren’t - and since it seems a number of them picked the Iggles, I’m picking someone else and rooting for Philadelphia on Sunday!

They lost to freaking Buffalo, and cost me a win (loss) in this game. They are destined to be a wildcard.

It is hard to say a team is good, with a straight face, if they have lost to the Bills.

And yet the Packers beat the Bills, and I don’t know if I could say they are good with a straight face either. It has been a crazy year so far.

The bad teams have been reliably bad, but outside of KC and the Rams, things are a lot riskier.

When I say, “the Packers are good” out loud, I don’t want to start laughing. I may doubt it a bit, but I don’t start to crack up.

Try that with the Vikings.

Jumping off Philly bandwagon to jump on Denver bandwagon. Go Lose Broncos!

I surely know my Vikings have problems, but I think they are getting through some of them and can still take the North. We’ll see.

So yes, I pick Chicago to lose for here and in real life.

If you’re picking them to lose, isn’t it the “anti” bandwagon?

I was sweating real bullets on that green bay game. Life in the nfc north. Any given moment Rodgers is gonna go 60 yards on a single pass.

Russel Wilson would have done better I think with a tougher team around him overall. But that man can play.

That was quite a tight game. Congrats to @Navaronegun on picking the Packers!

Then I got lost in terrain analysis for a wargame thing and didn’t even watch it. :(

@CraigM and @Dan_Theman I meant to pick Denver to lose, not Baltimore. If one of you could change it, that would be great.

While I can’t do anything with the poll, I got it updated in the master list for ya